No announcement yet.

Thanks, Everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a goodtime there for the day w/all the mangs from the past vets & newbee`s of SF,the best part of SF was when we went into Centraila, w/the spray painting the old road as I did my part
    FGMQ Rules Tom, the funnest was when John painted saying Clunker Bomb the Breakfast of Failers lol..
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      yeah Nate thats some nice carpet padding in there... do they make some kind of rain fly you can use with the bed cover up? That would be sweet... I guess you could always fashion one out of something.
      I was thinking of making something...

I need to vacuum the rug out a little, as it was pretty dirty this weekend, which I didn't realize until I went to sleep in there. I had some firewood in there a couple weeks ago.
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

:lol: @ sleeping in bugs and wood debris :p

Be interesting to see how a theoretical tent project might turn out, though. Sounds like something straight from the Red Green Show!
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
          Skip gave me a jar of it.
          Did you share it with the girlfriend already? :heyhey:

Comment

Originally posted by John Deere Green View Post
            Did you share it with the girlfriend already? :heyhey:
            She had a sip, but didn't like how strong it was.

Comment

Liquid pantie remover only works when they can drink it.
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

If you need alcohol to get in your girlfriend's pants, then I'm sorry.

Comment

:lol: I thought the "liquid pantie remover" title was reserved for SoCo?

Comment

If you need alcohol to get in your girlfriend's pants, then I'm sorry.
                    I said they. Singular I'm fine, but coaxing more than one to bed with me takes a little help.

Liquid pantie remover only works when they can drink it.

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
                      I said they. Singular I'm fine, but coaxing more than one to bed with me takes a little help.
                      Not for me.

Comment

I'll have to remember to ask Mrs. Chris what she thinks of that!

Comment

I'll have to remember to ask Mrs. Chris what she thinks of that!
                          Oh, I'll get a swift kick to the clacks for sure! I know the only way someone else would be with us is if a mirror is in the room.

Comment

Personally, I think having a mirror in the room might be a tad creepy ...

Comment

a party with a bunch of box panthers and a trip to centralia? hot damn. i need to get there one of these years.
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
                                Oh, I'll get a swift kick to the clacks for sure! I know the only way someone else would be with us is if a mirror is in the room.
                                So if I ever see you laying on the ground clutching yourself, I'll know why... lol

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post

Personally, I think having a mirror in the room might be a tad creepy ...
                                Agreed... *covers mirrors*
                                sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                                [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                                [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                                [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

Working...
                                X