Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Flyby

Dear Panthers,
    My niece Rachael, Luke and June (sheepdogs), and I paused on the way back from Kingston Ontario between AM rainstorms at the Scottfest to meet y'all, talk about Scott's black beast and a promising $150 towncar.

Friendly folks, nice cars and a pickup with a REAL bed. It was warm, funny and fun.

Donald McCaig
    1989 CP Scottified steering, suspension and big brakes, 16 in wheels, A-pillar oil & temp gauges, remote entry, backup sensor, tailgate wiper, custom console & trash, tranny & ps coolers, 3 cell radiator, electric fan, dual exhausts, battery isolator, hellas headlights,deer pusher,wads of dog hair.

Nice meeting you Donald.

-David
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by yucatecd View Post
      and a pickup with a REAL bed.

It was nice to see you again Donald.
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I was still asleep.

Comment

it was great to see you again donald I loved seeing that rear wiper. that sure it one of a kind the switch looked great in there.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I was half awake, but I didn't realize anyone was there or I'd have gotten up to say hello.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The Deer Killer, Boulevard Cruiser was looking fine. The rear windshield wiper mod looked like it had been installed by the factory.

Comment

a pickup with a REAL bed.
                Would that be mine? (black dually with lots of lights)

And you always seem to stop by when I'm asleep - both when you picked up the cruiser, and now at SF...

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Hey now, don't be jealous cause mine is 2ft longer than yours :p

Comment

Good to see you as always Donald. Also good to see the cruiser with all the new mods complete, the deerbar looks good.
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Dear Panthers,

Ivan wrote:
                    "And you always seem to stop by when I'm asleep - both when you picked up the cruiser, and now at SF...

Early bird catches the cruiser.

Donald
                    1989 CP Scottified steering, suspension and big brakes, 16 in wheels, A-pillar oil & temp gauges, remote entry, backup sensor, tailgate wiper, custom console & trash, tranny & ps coolers, 3 cell radiator, electric fan, dual exhausts, battery isolator, hellas headlights,deer pusher,wads of dog hair.

Comment

Originally posted by John Deere Green View Post
                      Hey now, don't be jealous cause mine is 2ft longer than yours :p
                      Yeah, but you have a toolbox and a spare in there, which take up space. So the useable sapce is closer... :banana:

And I can sleep in mine in the rain, and not get wet...
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Early bird catches the cruiser.

Donald
                        good one, Donald, good one!

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                        Yeah, but you have a toolbox and a spare in there, which take up space. So the useable sapce is closer... :banana:

And I can sleep in mine in the rain, and not get wet...
                        I still got a least a foot on ya tho :p And if you wanna talk sleeping accomodations, just wait till I swing by MI and collect my bed cap, it gots factory mosquito nets on the slider windows

Comment

Originally posted by John Deere Green View Post
                          good one, Donald, good one!

I still got a least a foot on ya tho :p And if you wanna talk sleeping accomodations, just wait till I swing by MI and collect my bed cap, it gots factory mosquito nets on the slider windows
                          I got my conversion van to sleep it. The bed is awesome
                          sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                          [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                          [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                          [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

Oh, shutup! :p

Comment

Working...
                            X