No announcement yet.

Alternator Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is. The 302 took a shit and sorta kinda caught on fire back in April and I have been working on rebuilding the 351 and putting it in. Trying to tie up all the lose ends now. I have been asking the guys over on the corral too but they are no where near as much help as you all are.

Comment

They know nothing that is not Mustang, for Mustang is all there is. Just wait till someone posts pics of a lopo motor and asks what it is. The responses are quite interesting sometimes.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        They know nothing that is not Mustang, for Mustang is all there is. Just wait till someone posts pics of a lopo motor and asks what it is. The responses are quite interesting sometimes.
        I think I saw a couple such threads not that long ago .... I think someone on a truck forum was even claiming the 5.0 Lowpo was worth closer to 300hp because the particular specimen his buddy was looking at had come out of a cop car, and don't you know, all cop cars are super-powerful wondercars because they have to outrun Ferraris and Vipers right off the assembly line. As I recall, they did their best to laugh 70torino429 right off their board when he tried to correct them, so I joined too just to offer a somewhat more careful explanation.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Mike, that was FTE, and yeah they get confused sometimes... you should see what lives at FSB, largest collection of ignorant assholes I've seen, larger even than the combined forces of FSC, FTE, and Corral

Comment

Working...
          X