No announcement yet.

my scottfest 2009 photo's and thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another good one. Sal ALWAYS manages to be a character!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

sweet pix! I see you got one of john washing scotts car...i missed that one haha. I didnt even see you taking any pictures!

Do I wanna know what happened at SF 2008? haha
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

letting all of the Centralia residents know who's boss, eh?

[IMG][/IMG]

sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Now what immature prick spraypainted that in the middle of Route 61 in Centralia?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
            sweet pix! I see you got one of john washing scotts car...i missed that one haha. I didnt even see you taking any pictures!

Do I wanna know what happened at SF 2008? haha
            I got stuff for doing that. So it was all good.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
              Now what immature prick spraypainted that in the middle of Route 61 in Centralia?
              hmmm...
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                Crazy Ruskys ..... :p Oddly, I'd always imagined he'd have short bond hair.
                You mean, like this particular 'Russian'?

Comment

No, shorter and sandier. Probably just because that's what was on top of a Russian postdoc I worked with a few summers ago, and I tend not to meet many Ruskys.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                    one of my favorite pics nate waking up while we where by donalds car we woke him up lol

I have only uploaded two pictures, and they aren't very relative.

The Dodge at Centralia. My new desktop background.

**2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

They aren't relative?

Neat pics, though, if it is a Dodge. I wonder if the ad-sales goons came up with anything that good when your truck was new?
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        They aren't relative?
                        Just because its a Dodge.

I do have some more pics... maybe the next time I upload I'll post them.
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I like the centralia photo with you pickup in the backround looks great

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Great pics of the truck Nate! Really looks good.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Anyone have a group photo for the new banner?
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

As far as I know no one got any group photos, unless someone snapped one while we were all lazing around in the lawn chairs in Scott's garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X