No announcement yet.

1980 Lincoln Mark VI lowrider.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowriders arent my style, but I admire the craftsmanship and effort that goes into them
    Awesome work!

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
    Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
    Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
    NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the hydraulics, but you've done exceptionally good work, and the car looks gorgeous. I'd also agree with Chris that a lesson or two could be taken from this project on general frame stiffening for handling. Much of the increased weight could undoubtedly be made up with reduction in other areas, and if one were to start with a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis, it would be lighter to begin with.

Again, excellent work, and beautiful car! Well done!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Definitely a future POTM here
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

thanks for all the great comments guys. i will be making some videos of her in the swing of things once i get some new pump motors.
          o- and POTM would be sweeeeeet

Comment

Comment

shessssss gorgioussssss! i love that lincoln bro!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Oil changes should never be an issue.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                  I love it. The second to last pic especially.

What is the cable that hangs out the trunk?
                  The cable hanging out is an emergency kill for the hydro incase a switch sticks or sumthing of that nature you can kill it before it burns up the pumps

Amazing car BTW. Me = hella jealous haha

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                  Big plans

Comment

congrats on the POTM!
                    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

POTM worthy for sure, congrats!

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Congrats on potm man. One nice lincoln you got there

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                        351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                        duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

thanks for POTM

Comment

Congrats on POTM!!!!! That car deserves to be up there! Now start racking up some trophies!

Packman

Comment

Too cool. Whats with the wires hanging out of the trunk?
                              Vehicle: 1965 Pontiac Catalina (fastback 2+2)
                              Chasis: 1982 Ford LTD Country Squire
                              Drivetrain: 302 V8 carb, AOD, 8.8 with 3.08 gears.
                              Big Brake swap and front suspension completed.
                              sigpic

Comment

remote control for the hydros for the tall bounces (rather harsh on the human body to be in the car for that) I would wager.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                                Originally posted by gadget73
                                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                                Originally posted by dmccaig
                                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X