My '91 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
    I know Exhaust shop ripped me off. I don't care that much though since I'm just going to be buying a catted mustang H-pipe after this winter.
    yeah I know how that goes....But that sounds good to me

Comment

Here's what they look like:

And my H-less H-pipe:

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll get a video of what they sound like now.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

great progress so far mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Very very nice MGM mang!!! I love the upper intake. That dark gray really makes the engine look wicked!

Packman

Comment

For some reason I was really sick of this very lumpy gray primer and randomly splattered por 15 patch so I decided to do a little bodywork on it. Its not the best but at least it's all one color and fairly smooth.

Before:

During:

After:
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Por 15'd the bottom of my trunk today. Rust can suck a dick.

Also adjusted my rear brakes so they actually work good now.

Comment

Looking good...I need to invest in some por15. And yes, rust can suck a dick....LOL.....Anyway my back brakes were not even bein used until I adjusted them...LOl..I cleaned them off with brake cleaner and it was liie new behind the rotor....

Comment

Well I've been hording up on parts for my K-code axle swap. I bought 4 new gabriel ultras, new cargo coil rear springs, some gear oil, new fuel filter, diff gasket, new 11" drums as one was missing and the other trashed, and a few other things. I already stripped down the axle and drained the old gear oil out. I'll por-15 it and hopefully get it installed next weekend. I've already started soaking all the control arm and shock bolts on my car in PB blaster. Hopefully they'll be easier to get out then the ones on my k code. Today I put on the front shocks as the old ones were quite dead.

Yea for parts! Still waiting for the drums and springs to come in.

Old shock and new one next to each other. The old one decided to kill itself upon removal.

New shock in it's new home.
                  Last edited by pantera77; 09-20-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Looking good I wish i had a k code.(sobs)..LOL....get them batteries off the cememt floor.

Comment

Springs and drums came in today. Painted the drums with 3 coats of high heat paint. Still waiting on new wheel cylinders. No amount of pb blaster and heat could free the bleeders in the k code, which surprised me because it has a relativity new brake line still attached. Also picked up 4 town car turbine-hpp crossbred rims.

Comment

oooo those wheels are gonna look nice.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

where did you get the townie lucy spokes from theres a few places I know around buffalo. skyway auto parts on tift street ransom road has like 3 junk yards and auto salvege of buffalo off military road

which springs did you get ? are you trying to raise the rear like mine?

Comment

I always go to M&M U pull it on Williams street. The are over loaded with Cash for clunker cars. There's at least 10-15 boxes, and were 2 HO foxes and a 92 Mark VII. There prices are pretty good to. My K code was just $50.
                            The springs are just sedan cargo coils. Didn't really want a huge rake or anything, just something a bit stronger and not saggy.
                            Also my wheel cylinders came in today. Time to get to work I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                              I always go to M&M U pull it on Williams street. The are over loaded with Cash for clunker cars. There's at least 10-15 boxes, and were 2 HO foxes and a 92 Mark VII. There prices are pretty good to. My K code was just $50.
                              The springs are just sedan cargo coils. Didn't really want a huge rake or anything, just something a bit stronger and not saggy.
                              Also my wheel cylinders came in today. Time to get to work I guess.
                              oh yeah I forgot about m@m I remember I think there is a m&m near olean and kill buck

Comment

Cool car man. You're fixin it right.
                                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X