No announcement yet.

FoR SaLe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need the peice of plastic the goes between the body and the rear bumper. is it in good shape? it will be going on my chevy wagon.. it's some thing ford made better lol
    f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
    86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
    slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

i believe its in shape if i recall the part your looking for correctly.? Do you happen to have a pick of what your looking for?
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

what's the length and pipe sizing on those cats, and how much to ship (slowly) to m1s 1j2 in Ontario?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Pm'd both of ya
          sigpic
          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Originally posted by 83countrysquire View Post
            i believe its in shape if i recall the part your looking for correctly.? Do you happen to have a pick of what your looking for?
            All but certain he's talking about the little plastic/rubber body extensions held on to lower quarter panels with two sheetmetal screws and painted body color. I'm actually supposed to be looking for the spares I've got somewhere, but no luck so far.
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Than i got em will pick up this weekend for ya and pm ya later
              sigpic

Comment

my slacker ass has finally taken a pic and hopefuly it helps
                f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

do i need to take the bumper off to get that piece?
                  sigpic

Comment

probably would help, but not for sure
                    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

its been raining both days so ill try to get it off this week for ya
                      sigpic

Comment

cool, how much you want for it?
                        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Are the unequal shorties 1 3/4" primary by any chance?

Comment

i think they are 1 5/8"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wagon mafia View Post
                              i need the peice of plastic the goes between the body and the rear bumper. is it in good shape? it will be going on my chevy wagon.. it's some thing ford made better lol
                              Just to give you another option, I found this site that makes reproduction plastic body fillers for the GM wagons. The one on my 84 parisienne wagon cracked last year and I was lucky enough to find one still hanging around at my local Pontiac dealer, but I was going to use this place for plan b. It is about 2/3 down the page. It says 1984-90 chevy wagon rear center filler.
                              And yes, the rear bumper has to come off to replace it. It is held on with about 8-10ish screws. I agree though, ford made it better!

http://www.replica-plastics.com/Edit...Make=Chevrolet

Comment

holy poo you're awesome! would this be the model number? GM 80 RCF Rear Center Filler last i saw replacements were going for 200+ on ebay when i found them!
                                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Working...
                                X