No announcement yet.

sea foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so, ive never heard of this before and i'm interested in trying it. What do i have to do to make it work? Simply get my car fairly warmed up and dump it in the gastank? lol.
    79 Grand Marquis

Comment

you tube has plenty of videos with many variations of the procedures.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I think the can tells you what to do. If not, the SeaFoam website does. Their ideal method: 1/3 in gas tank, 1/3 introduced to a manifold vacuum line, 1/3 in crankcase.

I don't know about putting it in the crankcase but I've done the vac line and gas tank with good results. YMMV and do not take my post as reliable technical advice.
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

What part of Panther Tech Base ARCHIVES-READ ONLY don't you guys understand?
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X