Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1981 merc marquis brougham + GMGT rebirth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mangs! this is the first time one of my cars has won POTM. and iv almost been her from the begining lol...and not to scott...no worries mang, jus bring your tools! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I thought your Mark won too?
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

it was nom, nom, nomed a few times but never won. i think there was always some confusion between kevins mark and mine lol

Comment

Congrats... GMGT FTW

Comment

That is a very nice car! Well done man!

Comment

Congrats on POTM! Nice car!
              "Beasty Cruiser" '87 Grand Marquis LS 2-Door - Too much damage took its toll. Transmission blew, now a parts car.

Comment

Yeah, congrats MM! A lot of work, you deserve it

Pete
                Originally posted by gadget73
                For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Enjoy the ride! Great work! Inspirational!
                  Click on picture to see the video!

My other cars: 1986 Mustang GT 1967 Ford Fairlane 500, 2dr hrtp under construction

Comment

Well deserved mang!!! When I first saw GMGT on the top of the forum, I was mad cause I didn't recognize the car and I thought somebody had been holding out on us.

Packman

Comment

The paint does look extremely nice. Now I'm going to have to go back and read the rest of the thread, as I've not been following this one.
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

beautiful car. Well deserved POTM, doing Ontario proud.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

i still have little things i want to do to the car but, right now im happy on how it turned out. and sofar it has shown as a good driver too. thanks again guys!

Comment

figured id snap a pic or two since it was real nice today

Comment

Looking real good. I must put my 2 cents in, though I normally don't regarding other peoples cars but for this I must make an exception and say that the stance is very high. There I said it. phew....dont hate me. the car is still gorgeous.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

nice! I love that car....are the decklid emblems unique to early model Mercurys? I like them quite a bit.

Also...the stance is high, but mine is higher maybe not in the front end..
                                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
                                X