Vid tour of the junk yard I work at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid tour of the junk yard I work at

Made a Vid today at the junk yard I work at. also my yard car is a 90 crown vic. I have Been driving it around there for about a year. still runs good to. anyways here is the vid.
    (Dissreagaurd the thing about the Tempo's. Inside joke)
    Last edited by Grand_Marquis_LSS; 11-06-2009, 11:12 PM.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
    351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
    duel exhaust with cherry bombs

:headbang: I love junkyards!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Comment

hey mang, you got any good left rear doors in dark blue for a vic? Any good 79-87 bumpers, front or rear? Good blue interior crown vics?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Not to be annoying but if you ever find any nice rear wheel well trims for a 91 ill pay some good money for em.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
            Not to be annoying but if you ever find any nice rear wheel well trims for a 91 ill pay some good money for em.
            I will keep my eye out. I thaught you could still buy that trim new??

hey mang, you got any good left rear doors in dark blue for a vic? Any good 79-87 bumpers, front or rear? Good blue interior crown vics?
            There is a good doors and good interior to in dark blue. i'll have to check the bumpers

Comment

Yeah I got the fronts, The rears are 214 a piece, I wont pay that good a money.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Ouch! yea thats a little much eh.. lol I will keep my eye open for sure.

Comment

Much appreciated, The fronts were only 25 a piece.
                  1985 GMC 1500

Comment

What's the address to this place?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I love me some old cars.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

What yard is this? It doesnt look familiar to me. I live in woodstock too and I would love to know where this place is......It cant be to far if you work there

Thanks,
                        Anthony

Comment

shit i need to go there ! i want the front off the 80's mercury's for the wagon !! that blue one didn't look too bad, i can't find any boxxy boxes in the yards up here ! where is this place?
                          Last edited by ÆJackacks; 02-28-2010, 12:57 AM.
                          Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Originally posted by 90_Panther View Post
                            What yard is this? It doesnt look familiar to me. I live in woodstock too and I would love to know where this place is......It cant be to far if you work there

Thanks,
                            Anthony
                            The junk yard is located in london, Andys auto wreckers

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_LSS View Post
                              The junk yard is located in london, Andys auto wreckers

Thanks man, Iv'e been there a hundred times but it didn't look very familliar in ur vids. Is there still a bunch of old Boxes there, 88-91 ??? I need a few pieces for mine and there isn't anything in the yards around here. I would LOVE to find a nice RED Interior for it too

Thanks
                              Anthony

Comment

Working...
                              X