forum rep system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ain't too worried mangs.

Oh yeah, I tweaked rep a bit. Now you'll be able to see the last 25 reps in your userCP...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Cool!
      Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
      AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
      Open/Lock/Ratio #
      -----------------------
      G / H / 2.26
      B / C / 2.47
      8 / M / 2.73
      7 / - / 3.07
      Y / Z / 3.08
      4 / D / 3.42
      F / R / 3.45
      5 / E / 3.27
      6 / W / 3.73
      2 / K / 3.55
      A / - / 3.63
      J / - / 3.85

Comment

I just noticed something weird, my post number is only slightly behind Lincolnmania's. 11,105 versus 11,226 or something like that last I noticed. I can't imagine I've contributed even a quarter as much to the site as Scotty has, so I can only assume I've been making a shocking number of extremely vapid posts! Or else someone manually gave me a huge post count by way of making a funny. :p
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
          I just noticed something weird, my post number is only slightly behind Lincolnmania's. 11,105 versus 11,226 or something like that last I noticed. I can't imagine I've contributed even a quarter as much to the site as Scotty has, so I can only assume I've been making a shocking number of extremely vapid posts! Or else someone manually gave me a huge post count by way of making a funny. :p
          Ladies and gentlemen, yet another example of vapid posting by everyone's favorite Michigander, 1987cp. :p

Nah, I'm thinking perhaps the software hiccuped and you somehow ended up with an artificially high post count.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post

Nah, I'm thinking perhaps the software hiccuped and you somehow ended up with an artificially high post count.
            must be related to your September 2011 Join Date.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

:lol: How many others have improbable join dates?

Actually, mine doesn't look quite right either. 2006 is correct, but I'm pretty sure I joined up in October or November, as I recall meeting with Colin's gang at the beginning of December and but for GMN I wouldn't have known about any of them.

Comment

That meet was in 2007, Michael.

My Sept. 2011 join date is actually there for a reason - it's a band-aid Tom put on my account to (at my request) lock me out of the Battlefield and Snapper Central. For the record, I actually joined in Sept. 2006.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

You sure? You weren't at that one, and by '07 when I met you partway we had the house, and I distinctly remember leaving for my first GMN meet from the apartment.

Clever thought to be locked out of the Battlefield, though I've not had trouble with the other because you have to be manually given access.

Comment

My Sept. 2011 join date is actually there for a reason - it's a band-aid Tom put on my account to (at my request) lock me out of the Battlefield and Snapper Central. For the record, I actually joined in Sept. 2006.

Yes, this. It prevents the forum's cool feature of an automatic "promotion" to "Veteran" status to give you access to the BF.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It's the vapid posts.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                        It's the vapid posts.

Sorry.
                        I guess that's certain, then. You would know, since you're the world's expert on vapid posts!

:pw:

Comment

I guess that's certain, then. You would know, since you're the world's expert on vapid posts!

:pw:
                          Oh no, sir, in this subject, you truly possess no equal. I am a mere vapid post dabbler just trying to bask myself the soul-warming, and intelligence-enlightening rays of your masterful, knowing-no-competitor-or-better, vapid-posting-sunshine.

Comment

Wow, the forum rep dow industrials have taken a mighty hit, I'm down 200 points! Mayday! Mayday! Sell! Sell! Sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              Wow, the forum rep dow industrials have taken a mighty hit, I'm down 200 points! Mayday! Mayday! Sell! Sell! Sell!
                              Yay, sounds like me... And from thebf no less...
                              People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Working...
                              X