No announcement yet.

forum rep system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick, everyone pitch in with Ivan insults!
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Ivan has great hair!

Wait, that's not an insult.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

No, but it can easily be converted into one. Allow me to demonstrate.

Ivan has great hair! I mean, if you're into that...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Ivan poisoned the water hole, and burned down the crops and village!

Oh, and don't forget the pillaging of women, in the 18-21 age bracket!!1!!111!!!

Comment

Brigandage!!!!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
              Oh, and don't forget the pillaging of women, in the 18-21 age bracket!!1!!111!!!
              I rather doubt he'll have any wish to deny that.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                I rather doubt he'll have any wish to deny that.
                You never know, he might want his pillaging targets to be a bit more 'seasoned', say in the 22-23 age bracket....

Comment

You never know, he might want his pillaging targets to be a bit more 'seasoned', say in the 22-23 age bracket....
                  Either works actually, I ain't a picky guy, just as long as they are good looking and younger than me but not younger than 18 it's aaall gooooood Man did that thread derail big time... lolz

Comment

How much rep do you have to 'spread around' before you can give it to a user again?
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                      How much rep do you have to 'spread around' before you can give it to a user again?

Ahh, can't wait to drop another negative on me again?
                      Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                      AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                      Open/Lock/Ratio #
                      -----------------------
                      G / H / 2.26
                      B / C / 2.47
                      8 / M / 2.73
                      7 / - / 3.07
                      Y / Z / 3.08
                      4 / D / 3.42
                      F / R / 3.45
                      5 / E / 3.27
                      6 / W / 3.73
                      2 / K / 3.55
                      A / - / 3.63
                      J / - / 3.85

Comment

Uh, no. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me in near every non-tech thread I post in.
                        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

This isn't meant to be a fighting thread. All parties knock it off, take your differences to the BF or PMs.

And you both have access.
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Which is exactly why I politely asked him to stop. I have no desire to start a fight with him, though the feeling does not seem to be mutual.

my question, again: How much rep do you need to "spread around" before you can give it to the same user?
                            sigpic

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Sorry Tom, I should have known better.
                                Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                                AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                                -----------------------
                                G / H / 2.26
                                B / C / 2.47
                                8 / M / 2.73
                                7 / - / 3.07
                                Y / Z / 3.08
                                4 / D / 3.42
                                F / R / 3.45
                                5 / E / 3.27