Clear All

Take it easy mang.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Well I am back... Car is running well... Just finished finals at school so I finally have some time to work on projects that got put aside. I am having a custom shop bend me some cat delete pipes next week, and will be getting rid of the smog pump as well. Also I have plans for an HID conversion. I am running the car through the winter, but she was undercoated recently so the only concern may be the rear quarters... Nothing I cant fix again if I need to though. Oh yeah.. I got new winter tires as well BFG Radial T/As, hehe... yeah wire caps with raised white letters gets some looks.

Hope everyone is doing well... I will keep the updates coming on anything I do...

Oh and I am almost FF1 certified, the class will be done in February, and My EMT starts in January, so hopefully I will be working with the Ambulance crew next year.

Take it easy.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Good to hear from your Robert. I was wondering how you were doing.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

nice to hear the car is still on the road and you're doing well

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

dude...I thought you were dead.

JK glad to see your back mang!
            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I still think you should tint your car...
              79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Thanks everyone... I just haven't had free time to do anything lately... I'm taking the exhaust apart tonight. I want to tint the car, but not until it isn't the daily driver. Hopefully the exhaust is done by Wednesday.
                "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Oooh Ahhh!! Im getting her ready to be a fire car.

VIDEO

I couldn't get it to post direct... probably something to do with my own error. anyway, that is where my week has gone, separate fuse box in the trunk, power wires, etc. I have a switch box, rear LED strobes, a Wig Wag kit, and some lights for the rear deck too all on there way.
                  Last edited by 87gtVIC; 01-06-2011, 06:46 AM.
                  1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Looking good mang. I also fixed it for easy viewing.
                    ~David~

Comment

Working...
                    X