No announcement yet.

1990 Lincoln Town car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it doesn't have a slot. It has a srew that srews into the mirror. I'm sorry I didnn't get any pictures of it today. I will tomarrow. It's been really busy today. Grandpa had cut his thumb by borrowing one of our saw salls. You know how the Dewalt saw is? Where it has the little allen bolt holding the blade in? Well he had put his thumb there without realizing it. And of course it busted it open. Tore his thumb nail off. The top of his thumb was just about off. They had to put 8 stiches in it. It also busted the bone in his thumb. So now he's gotta go back tomarrow for Exrays and probably surgery... But yeah I'll take a picture of it tomarrow.

And I am srapping it out now if anyone needs any parts!!! It will probably be going to the mean green eating machine this week.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
      I'd like to see pictures of it so I can possibly figure out how I might be able to attach my autodim highbeam sensor to the bottom of it. Is there any sort of slot or anything? I'm not sure if it used the same sensor as the box Town Cars.
      Okay, I got you some pictures of it. Just let me know if this is what you need.

Comment

Holy shit, so it DOES have a slot for the autodim?! Shit, what do you want for it? I'm not sure if my module will fit on there, so just to be safe what do you want for both?

Comment

Ummm.... How does $15 sound?

Comment

Brandon,
            I got the parts you sent today.
            Thanks Mang!

I don't know how this forum rep thing works but anyhow......

Brandon boxed the parts up good and sent them in a timely fashon.
            He's the 2nd GMN member I've done bussiness with, and I'm 2-for-2 in the satifaction department (as a buyer).
            Former panther owner
            1981 CV 351 4bbl
            1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              Ummm.... How does $15 sound?
              Sounds perfect. PM sent.

Comment

How much for the passenger side exhaust manifold?

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Sorry. I have got both of them sold.

Comment

And if anybody wants the fan shroud, coolant tank, and washer tank let me know. I haven't heard anything from the other guy so idk.
                    Hi Brandon,
                    how much for the washer bottle and overflow tank? Do I also need the fan shroud for it to fit my 87 CP? The shipping would be to Greer, SC 29650. I think I bought a set of blue door panels off you last year. Thanks
                    sigpic
                    Current Rides
                    67 Cougar XR7
                    97 Mountaineer 5.0
                    03 Ranger XLT

Comment

Originally posted by 87LongroofCP View Post
                      Hi Brandon,
                      how much for the washer bottle and overflow tank? Do I also need the fan shroud for it to fit my 87 CP? The shipping would be to Greer, SC 29650. I think I bought a set of blue door panels off you last year. Thanks

Not to step on anyone's toes, but yes you would need the fan shroud as well because they are specific to the 1990 Town Cars.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        Not to step on anyone's toes, but yes you would need the fan shroud as well because they are specific to the 1990 Town Cars.
                        Thats what I thought, thanks
                        sigpic
                        Current Rides
                        67 Cougar XR7
                        97 Mountaineer 5.0
                        03 Ranger XLT

Comment

Hey man. I still have those items for sale. Just let me know if you are still interested in them or not. Thanks
                          Sorry for the long delay, having internet troubles. Shipping to Westminster, MD 21157?
                          Last edited by MrMarquis; 01-02-2010, 06:44 PM.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            Hey that was suppose to be my post! How dare you!

LOL. Just kidding man

Comment

Originally posted by 87LongroofCP View Post
                              I think I bought a set of blue door panels off you last year. Thanks
                              That was me, lol. My name is Brandon as well.

Comment

Brandon - Do you still have the Towny?, I might take it off your hands for the right price...

Comment

Working...
                                X