Clear All

okay thanks!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Aight man. I got the plastic seat bolt covers off, the hood bumpers, and the bottom trunk latch for ya

Comment

okay the bracket does not have the same mounting hole but Iam sure I can rectify that with a drill gun and bits

the seat bolt covers are not the same as the ones on my car so I will have to pass on that but I would like that one good trunk bumper (the one that looks not mashed to death) as well as the entire trunk closer assembly

This is what I would like:
        1. the trunk pull down motor along with the connector and a foot or so of the harness
        2. the trunk pull down motor bracket that is still bolted to the cars trunk
        3. the upper latch assembly with the sensor and one foot or so of the harness
        4. all of the hardware to bolt everything up
        5. as well as the one good trunk bumper

And I guess PM me pictures of everything removed so I can verify that is all that I want and give me the price as well. I will pm you first my address so you can get an idea on shipping.

Thank you so much for your help thus far and your patience in putting up with my questions, I am all excited on attempting the trunk muncher mod.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
          If andymac doesn't buy those manifolds, I call second dibs.
          All yours man.
          Former panther owner
          1981 CV 351 4bbl
          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

well I had seen a Crown Vic today sitting in this guys yard. I turned around and checked on it. He is wanting to sell it. The body is banged up on the driver side. He had left the windows cracked so it's getting wet on the inside. He said he did that in the summer time so it wouldn't get hot on the inside. But anyways the car is gray with gray cloth interior. He said he parked it due to the alternator went bad. But he said it ran great. I am not sure if I want to fix it and sell it or just part it out? Oh and it is a 86 model. Is there anbody needing any parts off this car? I will probably pick it up Sunday.

Comment

Does it have an autodim rear view mirror?

Comment

The Lincoln? I think it does. I'd have to check to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                  If the deals for the fan shroud/coolant tank and washer fluid tanks fall through, I may be interested in them.

Got any pictures of the interior?
                  Hey man. I still have those items for sale. Just let me know if you are still interested in them or not. Thanks

Comment

Hey Brandon I received the parts today. Thanks a bunch!
                    ~David~

Comment

Alright! Cool deal! I'm looking forward to see you install them. It's always better to watch somebody to do it instead of me. LOL. That'll way I'll know how to do it.

Comment

Have you checked for the autodim rear view yet?

Comment

Fuck! Man I'm sorry. I forgot all about it. I will look at it this evening and let you know for sure by tonight. I promise this time.

Comment

Aight man. It does have the auto dim mirrow. I had removed it from the windsheild. I'm not sure of where the wiring is going to. I thought it was to the auto dimmer switch but it's not. But I have removed the light switch and the dimmer switch. Just let me know if your still interested in it. I can get you pictures of it.

Comment

And if anybody wants the fan shroud, coolant tank, and washer tank let me know. I haven't heard anything from the other guy so idk.

Comment

I'd like to see pictures of it so I can possibly figure out how I might be able to attach my autodim highbeam sensor to the bottom of it. Is there any sort of slot or anything? I'm not sure if it used the same sensor as the box Town Cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X