Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marauder Sequential Turn Signals

Hi Guys

I just had to do it, probably the worlds only Marauder with sequencing turn signals, one day I might buy a car with three turn signal bulbs

20 second video of my Marauder with sequential turn signals (7.6mb .avi file)

Oh yeah my friend Al (Megaforcer) supplied and fitted some Crown Victoria Sport tail lights with the yellow turn signals before the car left the states so that I can comply with Euro lighting regulations.

Regards

Dereck
    President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

For some reason I cannot view it But I am sure that they are awesome.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thats awesome looking! reminds me of Knight rider haha...
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        For some reason I cannot view it But I am sure that they are awesome.
        Hi 87gtVIC

Everyone else on the web has watched the video just fine, you are out on your own dude

Are you using Vista? A friend of mine with Vista had some trouble and had to do a little right clicky action to save the file first.

Regards

Dereck
        President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck View Post
          Hi 87gtVIC

Everyone else on the web has watched the video just fine, you are out on your own dude

Are you using Vista? A friend of mine with Vista had some trouble and had to do a little right clicky action to save the file first.

Regards

Dereck
          I am using Windows XP, but I right clicked and saved as and now all is well.

That looks amazing. Do you have a link to a particular kit you used? Or is this some cobbled together homemade awesomness?
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Hi 87gtVIC

Only partial homemade awesomness

I bought a kit for the 96 - 2004 Mustang from meter4it.com it is a million times better than the webelectronics ***** and has settings for sequential, chase and factory lights.

I also had to add a couple of resistors to simulate light bulbs to stop the LCM from having a paranoic fit as when you fit the sequential module you disconnect one bulb from the circuit

First I added a couple extra bulb holders for the yellow turn signals

Fitted the module to the CD changer bracket

And added a couple resitors on a heat sink mounting them in the rear fender

My wiring diagram

Oh yeah I have Sequential turn signals on my Town Car as well (Another 7.5mb .avi file)

Regards

Dereck

Comment

nice. and for some strange reason I viewed your Town Car video with ease!
              ~David~

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                X