The ho wagon continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freshmeat View Post
    What he said. Plus, if the fusible links do pop they'll take out anything in the area and can easily start a fire.
    kinda defeats the purpose of a fuseable link lol

thanks guys
    Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

what kind of mufflers are on your GMCP.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

its got magnaflow mufflers on it, that is my old wagon lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

how much are they i like the sound of it.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

i cant remember what they are new, when i had the car i bought them slightly used for 100bux for the pair

Comment

i think i will get glasspacks. also is straight pipes illegal in PA.

Comment

i dont think straight pipe is legal anywhere. jus use resonators. they look like glasspacks but are hollow. i have straight pipe on my wagon and i love it lol

Comment

I am really liking the sounds of magnaflows.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

are resonators illegal.

Comment

not if people think they are glasspacks lol

Comment

i still have zachs old set of flowmasters* exhausts that will probably might fit yours but they sound alot louder

oh and the ho engine plus the rumor that it had a non stock cam might also have to do with that sound.

oh and holy thread jack
                        Last edited by ÆJackacks; 02-27-2010, 08:22 PM.
                        Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

just the HO part makes a huge difference

and oh... stop whining lol

Comment

Working...
                          X