Side Pipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93 Marquis View Post
    I ordered mine online. (Don't recall the website, I'd have to find my receipts)

Check out the Dynomax catalog:
    http://dynomax.com/assets/2008catalo...superturbo.pdf

2.25" - 17675
    2.5" - 17676
    Very funky! I had no idea they had that configuration available in the Super Turbo brand/model/style. It must sound pretty good, possibly with less resonance than the Super Turbo setup I removed last summer. Though, I imagine it has only two pass tubes on the inside instead of the three I'm used to expecting in a Super Turbo, so it might be a touch louder?

Got any clips of it?
    Last edited by 1987cp; 12-30-2009, 11:28 AM.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

P72Ford: Yeah, rearend rebuild was next on the list after taking those pictures...lol.

1987cp: Sadly no, I didn't get any sound clips. The car sounded awesome IMO. The X-pipe combined with the pipes exitting right at the back doors made the exhaust "noticable". (Very sweet rumble under power, but quiet at cruise) Pretty much everyone who heard it coming thought it was a Mustang. My buddy called it the best sounding 4.6 powered car he has ever heard. lol
      Car: 2004 Mercury Marauder
      Engine/Tranny: 49k miles and bone stock....for now

Comment

I notice most of you guys are putting glasspacks on your cars, not that im bias or anything but my cars in the muffler shop right now having some magnaflow straight turbos put on her ( stainless steel ). Hope it sounds good. My dads chevy has the turbos on it with a 305, granted its a chevy motor, 1 cat, 1 muffler. Should be done around 2 o clock eastern time. Cant wait.
        "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
        X