what do you need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pvillese View Post
    Thanks just need the passenger side. I'm actually debating making custom taillights but I'm not sure if that would look any good so if you do find one can you PM me since I'll probably forget to check back here unless I get a repair ticket. Its taped up pretty good for now with the tail light repair tape and the PO never got pulled over with just red duck tape over it. Its nice living in a town big enough that the cops have better things to do with there time.
    i'll find you one as soon as i get a chance to go harvesting mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
      Got any weather stripping?
      yes what pieces do you need?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
        i'll find you one as soon as i get a chance to go harvesting mang
        No rush. I had a cop behind me once with the duck tape and he didn't bother to even pull me over and comment about it so I don't image I should have any problems since the repair tape tail light is brighter than the good one on the other side.
        '85 Mercury Grand Marquis
        only MSD multi-spark so far but hopefully a 351 on the way.

Comment

yes what pieces do you need?
          I don't know, I just assumed I had to replace the whole thing. Rear passenger...water leaks in and I think that might have fucked my door jamb switch because it was a bit wet when it came out. Running it through an automatic car wash lets a drip or two of water in from the top of almost every door but on that one I can see a bit run down and drip off of the front passenger seatbelt hole-thing on the B pillar.
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Hey mang, what about a set of nice 88-91 taillights?

sigpic
            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

hey scott, you mentioned you had two civi upper control arms, how much would you charge for them? and what condition are they in? thanks.
              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Got any of the trim left over from Tom's tudor?

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit View Post
                  Got any of the trim left over from Tom's tudor?
                  yes everything but the wheel well moldings

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                    Hey mang, what about a set of nice 88-91 taillights?
                    yes have a nice set stashed in the basement.....it's actually the whole rear panel and the lights and the 1/4 panel extensions

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                      hey scott, you mentioned you had two civi upper control arms, how much would you charge for them? and what condition are they in? thanks.
                      have a pr but they are still on a parts car.....they will need bushings and ball joints......i'll try to save em for you when the time comes to shred the car

Comment

Do either of those cars have good window trim?
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I need driver's door wheatherstripping.
                          Former panther owner
                          1981 CV 351 4bbl
                          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

yes everything but the wheel well moldings
                            There's a few pieces I need. I'll let you know when I get back home next week and have a good look at my car.

I don't suppose there's a chance in hell you have a brown velour non-vent-window tudor door panel? Didn't think so...:smirk: How about brown clipless visors?

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                            1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

so yeah what's a guy gonna have to pay for some weather stripping? i think i should probably replace all of them because all of them leak (drip) slightly. i am assuming it's the weather stripping causing this - on some of the doors the stuff almost looks like it's rusted (rubber/whatever can do that?)

so yeah, what's it cost per door?
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
                              X