03 marauder aka the punisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 marauder aka the punisher

here she is its the only pics and its from my phone , i'll post some more pics when i get her home and cleaned up from the drive, my camara craped out on me , right when i turned it on but the car was 1 owner , 71k miles , i got it for $10,200 and the best part old man owned and unmelested

sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
    87 mercury grand marquis
    88 crown vic lx
    89 mercury colony park ls (sold)
    89 mercury grand marquis (sold)
    00 ford crown vic lx hpp
    03 mercury marauder aka punisher (sold )

mmm. yummy minty.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I need new pants now.... I want a crown vic or marauder of that body style they look sooo nice when they are in good shape.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

why anyone always wanted Marauders so bad!! but yes me too! lol
        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
        1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
        1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Excellent. Now I want one too.
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

That thing is beautiful!

Comment

always wanted a marauder..... maybe #7..... no i have to stop. Great lookin car though, its one of the few modern cars I would buy if I had the chance. You going to do anything to it?

Comment

i already have a good amount of parts for it . i have h.i.ds for the headlight and driving lights, new filters oil ,trans,and fuel and k&n air filter, all mobil 1 oil ,trans,gear , ford racing alum. diff cover, metco drive shaft loop ,addco front sway bar and eibach springs. its realy sad that i bought all this stuff before i had the car
                sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
                87 mercury grand marquis
                88 crown vic lx
                00 ford crown vic lx hpp

Comment

Originally posted by visionmercury View Post
                  i already have a good amount of parts for it . i have h.i.ds for the headlight and driving lights, new filters oil ,trans,and fuel and k&n air filter, all mobil 1 oil ,trans,gear , ford racing alum. diff cover, metco drive shaft loop ,addco front sway bar and eibach springs. its realy sad that i bought all this stuff before i had the car
                  lol yeah, but now you got the car on the way. I got my replacement spotlight handle today and should be getting my clear corners and led tail-lights by thursday
                  sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                  [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                  [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                  [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

Is it a real HID conversion kit or just the halogens that are tinted to look the same, If they are real HIDs thats pretty sweet, but I hate the tinted halogens.
                    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

lucky....i want one

looks awesome
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Nice. I would love a Marauder some day...I couldn't bring myself to use it as a DD though so it's going to be some years before I can acquire one.
                        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

they ae really h.i.d's i have 10'000 kelvins on my 87 mgm amd im putting 6000 kelvin in the marauder
                          sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
                          87 mercury grand marquis
                          88 crown vic lx
                          00 ford crown vic lx hpp

Comment

Originally posted by visionmercury View Post
                            they ae really h.i.d's i have 10'000 kelvins on my 87 mgm amd im putting 6000 kelvin in the marauder
                            Awesome, I figured you knew what you were talking about im just used to tuners at school dropping 20 bucks on a set of blue tinted halogens that blind you when they are behind you. Do you know if there would be a conversion kit that would work on a box, I honestly don't know much besides you have to replace most all the light assembly and power to them because of the gas, but the bulbs are supposed to last like the life of your car.
                            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
                              Awesome, I figured you knew what you were talking about im just used to tuners at school dropping 20 bucks on a set of blue tinted halogens that blind you when they are behind you. Do you know if there would be a conversion kit that would work on a box, I honestly don't know much besides you have to replace most all the light assembly and power to them because of the gas, but the bulbs are supposed to last like the life of your car.
                              Im a dumbass you said you have some in your 87, I should have said what kit did you use, also I know I could edit my post, but I figure ill let my stupidity be known, that way I learn.
                              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                              X