X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!!! Andy, we miss you!!!

Comment

Hi all.
      Sorry for the serious interruption to this thread!
      Kids, elderly (95 year old) Mum who is causing big problems, gone part time teaching, opened my own restoration business, bought and fitted out a workshop, 2 full time restorations on for customers (84 trans am and 85 country squire!), bought my 1991 camaro back after 9 years away, megasquirting that, and,.........well my poor custom squire gets left behind!

Well I have started this again. Haven't fired my brand new rebuilt engine up for over a year, so its time for a wire up again. Not easy when the body is separate from the chassis, suspended up in the roof of the garage still.

Heres the fuel pump wiring connected

Heres a few photos of the bare metal underside after over a year exposed to the UK air

Going to get this engine fired up tomorrow, then get some of the underside prepped for its green epoxy paint which I have already waiting!

Really sorry for the interlude, but sometimes life gets in the way!! Hope I can remember how it all goes back together....

And, I still really want to make it into a 2 door!!

Andy.
      www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Yes! The pebble has been snatched, Andy is back!
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Awwwrriiggghhhhttt!!!!!!!!

Comment

HE'S ALIVE!!!

Welcome back. Way to go on getting your own restoration business going. Looking forward to the completed pics that will no doubt be used as advertising for new customers.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                Here's a video update..........

Andy.
                www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

Video covered LOTS of good stuff!! More than makes up for your absence. Can I steal you to come to Florida (nice AND warm)!!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Welcome back! There's only 24 hours in a day. When do you sleep?
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Glad to see you back at things and congrats on the life changes and good luck with the shop and everything
                      '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
                      "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
                      "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
                      "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
                      "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

You know we're gonna have to see pics of that customer's 85. Good luck with the shop and glad to see you're still making some progress on the 90.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Bump!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andyfanshawe View Post
                            Hi all.
                            Got invited over here by lincolmania via cvn! Didn't even lnow you were here!

The tyres and wheels are just balanced in place to keep the neighbours happy!

I'll keep you all updated.
                            Andy.
                            And thats one of the reasons I hate neighbors, always bitching or concerned about that which should not concern them.
                            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Doesn't seem to matter what country you live in; they're everywhere!

Packman

Comment

I put up with old nosy neighbors so what else is new? I suppose as long as you are not a "meth" cooker..

Comment

Working...
                                X