No announcement yet.

My 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2-Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took some shot's up on the hill behind my house. Will retake them when my car get repainted. My car is getting a new vinyl top this week.

Pics

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

looking Good mang.. Love It

Comment

Are you pulling the top off and prepping the roof for the new top?

Comment

i am pulling off the old top. The auto upholsterer is doing the rest he will prep it and take off the old glue and fuzz. Getting it redone at John Devaney's. He has high reputation and does the best work out here.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

nice tudor!

i saw some of your youtube videos awhile ago just browsing and had no idea it was you.
            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
            1994 MGM GS Montigua
            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Well here's an update on the car. we are removing the engine to fix the oil leak. While taking apart the exhaust i found out one of my brand new cats half of the platinum inside was broken and missing so i said oh well I will gut it then. Both cats are gutted now going to insert a 1/8 pipe in the middle of them and weld it so it doesn't ruin my exhaust flow. Going to sound nice next time. Timing chain seemed fine but i want to replace it anyway. installing a temp gauge then.

Comment

very nice car.

Comment

here's an update for you guys we got the transmission back in and all hooked up. Got the starter half way installed but due to an assembly today my car couldn't be started today. Hopefully by tomorrow it should be all back together and back home where it belongs. Pics hopefully tomorrow my camera died today so couldn't get any.

Comment

glad youre starting to update your RR thread instead of your "knock of some sort" thread. lmao
                    1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                    1994 MGM GS Montigua
                    2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                    2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

well today i got everything hooked up except the exhaust and since my teacher left early i wasn't able to finish her wah. I got pics and a video of her first start up. Start up great with just manifolds. Now i have to wait till next week to get this baby back in my hands. I miss it so bad.

All left to do is weld the exhaust and bleed the brakes then hello burnouts.

pics

Comment

heres the start up video was so loud it shook the camera

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=100_1705.mp4

Comment

nice. I'm going to be brave enough to say it...i think it looks hot with the yellow, chrome, silver and red...
                          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                            nice. I'm going to be brave enough to say it...i think it looks hot with the yellow, chrome, silver and red...
                            I was thinking McDonald's myself.

Although the chrome looks ok.
                            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Looks good to me.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i like Mcdonalds. mmmmm
                                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X