No announcement yet.

New wheels opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For cool 15" wheels, you have to check out Real Rodders Wheels.

You may have to remortgage your house to afford them, but they would be mandatory equipment on certain types of cars (ie Gassers).
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      Incidentally, I noticed a thread on the H.A.M.B. where folks were bashing the quality of Wheel Vintiques wheels.
      I can vouch for their poor quality. I have a set of Smoothies on my truck, and they started rusting withing a month of being on the truck.

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
      I will keep my eyes open and see if I can find you something Im on all kinds of forums so I will keep my eye open. You are wanting a 17x9 0 offset right?
      Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        For cool 15" wheels, you have to check out Real Rodders Wheels.

You may have to remortgage your house to afford them, but they would be mandatory equipment on certain types of cars (ie Gassers).

Eek! $550 each for a 15x8!

Also, no good if you don't like Ansen-styles lots in a variety of finishes.

However, considering the non-enthusiasts who willingly pay something like $800 for a replacement wheel (a figure overheard at a local condo coffee club), and the people of all descriptions who willingly pay comparable prices for stuff that's just plain ugly, the price really could be worse. That gold-toned "polished mag" finish is interesting, too.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
        X