Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sites

Ok i know that GMN and CVN are both operated by the same people. I am wondering if we can create a TCN. If not i can make my own TC website forum. I am good with website building forums. Just would need advice on what to put on there.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

GMN and CVN are completely separate entities.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i thought you guys owned both.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

No, a group of us left CVN and started GMN. This was back in 2004. Grand_Marquis_GT owns GMN.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

that good would you guys like to start a TCN. if not i may start one if that ok with you guys. You guys could help me with ideas on it.

Comment

CVN should be renamed WhaleNation, and GMN should be renamed BoxNation.
            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

you're more than welcome to start a site, but there is only so many sites you need. Lincoln-specific stuff is generally handled by lincolnsonline.com or thelincolnmarkviiclub.org. Most of the towncar traffic on LOL is aero or whale Townie. The box forum is damn near dead. I'm the mod over there, and its very slow.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

then no point in making one then. I say this is one of the more active Forums. Though It's lacks members to that of crownvic.net. Still i like it here more than crownvic.net

Comment

its been tried before but, you can imagine how they worked out lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                    CVN should be renamed WhaleNation

Better name would be "The League of Extraordinary Assholes".
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                      LOL!

And even bigger LOLz at the thought of CVN and GMN being owned by the same person. Although i'd buy them out in a heartbeat, fire all their mods/admins, and completely revamp their site.

And police impersonation would be a bannable offense
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post

And police impersonation would be a bannable offense
                        + eleventybillion

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

thats a big +1! :owned:

what was the other crownvic site that we dont hear about anymore and wasent as full of assholes?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                          X