X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa.com review button

Down at the bottom of every page is a button that looks like this:

This links to our Alexa.com "review page" where visitors and members can write reviews on GMN. I encourage people here to review GMN, and increase our reputation and continue to bring in fans of Panther platform cars.

This is all part of our continuing improvement of the site and domination of the Panther world. Thanks everyone!

Jon
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

DONE.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Btw it doesn't show up on the dark fantasy style thingy.
      1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
      2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to fix that tonight.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Fixed.
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Need moar reviews.

Comment

done
              Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

done
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Thanx mang!

Comment

Vini Vidi Vici.

I came, I saw, I wrote a review.

Comment

1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                      2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                      sigpic

Comment

I gave the site a three. Not because I don't like the place, but because all these 5 stars look suspicious.
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                          I gave the site a three. Not because I don't like the place, but because all these 5 stars look suspicious.
                          Yeah! What he said!

Comment

Pirate your review made my day
                            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                              Pirate your review made my day
                              Thank you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X