No announcement yet.

Performance chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lonnie is great to work with, he will work with you to make it right. i have been very pleased with his tunes
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
    1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
    http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

What is the year of the car?
      Mod's? if any
      What set up are you looking to run? Mild,Med or Radical?
      R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
      Originally posted by MeanVic84
      Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Bone stock pretty much .. Its just got the hpp package (3.27 gears) and its got dual thrush welded exhaust with back cat and reasonator delete. I'd like to run some pi stuff on my car actually, and pretty mild . Like to get maybe 50-60 hp more.
        79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by anticross666 View Post
          i ordered it from blue oval chips. i contacted Lonnie did every thing he said to do. told me to send it back to him. he said some computers don't take reprogramming so well. there are time you need to swap computers he said. hopefully he can figure out whats going wrong
          I spent a lot of money with BOC, and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

Comment

I personally prefer to be able to go to the person tuning my car. I understand that some folks have been tuning these cars for decades and know their stuff, but I find it hard to deal with it long distance.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
              I personally prefer to be able to go to the person tuning my car. I understand that some folks have been tuning these cars for decades and know their stuff, but I find it hard to deal with it long distance.
              I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
              X