No announcement yet.

86 LTD wagon parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im interested in the Grille, and hood Ornament.

Thanks, George
    1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

probably around 25 shipped

for thise of you that want things shipped, please pm me with your zip code. thanks
      f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
      86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
      slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
      79 fairmont - DD

Comment

does the radio work if can you please take pics of it and it's connections. Also how much for the tripminder and it's harness. i have very little money though.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

i think the volume control on the radio is going, but i can take a pic of the harness for you. as for the trip minder, is the the lil digital box in the dash? if so it's shot, but again i can get a pic of the harness for you. unless you know how to program it. it comes on, but i can do anything with it
          f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
          79 fairmont - DD

Comment

MattsGrandMarquis - ok i took pics of the harnesses for you, but camera died, and didn't save any pics it looks like grr. but unfortunatly the clip for the trip harness broke off at the last moment. as for the radio harness, i just clipped them all at the car side of the harness. i will try to get pics for you again in a lil bit

Georges86 - have grill and emblem off, and wil be getting you a quote in a few

hemihotrod402 - dash pad off, and as i expected GREAT shape

87gtVIC - got those pieces off with out a hitch. there is one of the mounting holes does have a crack, but other than that good - getting you a shipping quote in a few as well
            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Which piece and where does it have the crack?
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

the cluster one and it has on the inner most (going towards the pass side) screw hole. a lil plastic weld and it'll hold and you'll never be able to see it
                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

That does not sound bad. It is just a crack you are saying? All of the plastic is still there though?
                  ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

yes all of the plastic is still there
                    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Awesome. Much better than what i currently have then.
                      ~David~

Comment

money one the way for the dash trim - thanks david.

alright who else needs some parts?
                        -back half of the wagon head liner is in EXCELLENT shape. $5 no shipping
                        -carpet looks like it just needs vacumed off. - $10 not sure if i want to ship it though.
                        - have 4 factory floor mats in blue. the pass side one looks like it will need washed though - $20 shipped
                        -2 working sun visors pass side has the lid for it, but it's been removed by my 4 year old - $13 shipped
                        -glove box - $17 shipped (cause of size)
                        -85,900 mile cluster - $15 shipped
                        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

I'm interested in the grill and headlight bezels as well if Georges86 falls through.
                          1986 Ford Contry Squire: HO engine swap, 3G alternator, 3.73 gears, rear air springs, Class III 8000 lb hitch... potential tow rig for my Blazer trail toy??

Comment

ok well you are first in line for the head light bezels, i have sent georges86 a shipping quote for the grill and emblem. i have also sent you a reply pm

this is wierd but good. i have an accord i am prting as well, and haven't had ANY offers on anything of it yet... figured i would have people wanting al sorts of stuff from it
                            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Bah, Hondas are BORING.
                              1986 Ford Contry Squire: HO engine swap, 3G alternator, 3.73 gears, rear air springs, Class III 8000 lb hitch... potential tow rig for my Blazer trail toy??

Comment

yes they are but there's a million of them, and 1/2 a million kids screwing them up every day lol
                                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Working...
                                X