86 LTD wagon parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more parts lol

Ok, I still have not gotten a definitive answer on when I can run down yet, but here are more parts (thank GOD its a blue interior lol) The two interior panels in the pics...the A pillar panel and the seatbelt panel for the front drivers side (where the seatbelt goes in, I supplied pics of mine). Those two are for sure definites if yours are in good shape.

Also these are two maybes, depends on how much I can come up with.
    The door panels.....how much would you be looking for them with all of the switches. If they are the ones I am thinking of, there is a possibibility I will want them. Could you maybe post pics?

The sill plates...the aluminum ones that have the ford emblem on them. Mine are really crappy and I maybe have 1 good one lol. Could you post pics of those maybe?
    Attached Files
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

already pulled the a pillar part, it's good, the b pillar i know has some scratches, and i haven't pulled it yet. door panels are in great shape and not faded. the drivers switch panel "cover" i guess is glued on and need reglued. make me a decent offer on the panels. i have sold complete set of panels from any where from 60-200 (for caprices) but not get looking at getting rich off this car, just trying to save parts from the trash. sill plate are great. even thought of just putting them on my fairmont, but i don't need too.

BTW i'm going to keep the floor mats out of the wagon for my fairmont since they are the same shade

I will try to get some pics here in a few
      f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
      86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
      slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
      79 fairmont - DD

Comment

ok got my memory card to work on the comp finally for the pics i took yesterday. will be taking some more for others:

f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

that radio has my plugs does work. also the tripminder to fix it open it and clean the metal contacts off with a sandpaper then plug it back in and see if she works.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

there will be pics of stuff requested soon. rough day sorry
            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

what is the long skinny plug from.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

trip... i think. lol. it's what i assume you guys are calling the trip
                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

the tripminder you mean right.

Comment

yea... well i just called they guy that was buying the car, and he said n/m he just bought another one. my wife took a check as a deposit of course, so i'll see if he canceled it
                    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

What a jerk.

If you still want to sell it, I might be willing to trade you my semi junky interior, from my wagon, for your car and some cash so it'll be easier to get rid of.

Otherwise I have a SMOOOOTH running 89 base model sedan with less than 80k on it, I'd sell you, for the drive train, or trade you even for the car with the interior. (need the drivers seat reinstalled. I might even work out a trade with you on the wagon I have, minus the interior. (have most of it, just haven't reinstalled it yet.)
                      Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                      AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                      Open/Lock/Ratio #
                      -----------------------
                      G / H / 2.26
                      B / C / 2.47
                      8 / M / 2.73
                      7 / - / 3.07
                      Y / Z / 3.08
                      4 / D / 3.42
                      F / R / 3.45
                      5 / E / 3.27
                      6 / W / 3.73
                      2 / K / 3.55
                      A / - / 3.63
                      J / - / 3.85

Comment

yea i would still like to sell it. if you look through the thread you will see what few parts i have sold. i did just get done taking the front power window motors out, but those can be bolted back in. radio wires have been clipped but still have. i managed to take out everything with out braking anything! i maybe be interested in doing a swap with you for the sedan. got any pics?
                        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Not at the moment but I'll try to get something for you tonight.
                          Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                          AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                          Open/Lock/Ratio #
                          -----------------------
                          G / H / 2.26
                          B / C / 2.47
                          8 / M / 2.73
                          7 / - / 3.07
                          Y / Z / 3.08
                          4 / D / 3.42
                          F / R / 3.45
                          5 / E / 3.27
                          6 / W / 3.73
                          2 / K / 3.55
                          A / - / 3.63
                          J / - / 3.85

Comment

wife said she is very interested and would probably get rid of her subaru wagon at a later date. she doesn't like it as well as she thought she would. grrr does it have shoulder belts? cause that is a big thing for the car seats
                            thanks
                            Last edited by wagon mafia; 03-18-2010, 06:55 PM.
                            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

mass message to every one. i got both money orders in the mail yesterday. i forgot i need some bubble wrap, and i will do my best to get them out tomarrow. just started working 2 jobs, and been trying watch the kids for the wife since her back is out. so it;'s been super busy. but i will do my best to get everything out tomarrow. sorry for the delays. and good sam, how does sunday look for you?
                              79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Woot. Take it easy man. Get it done when you can.
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X