No announcement yet.

Sly's Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, I am laughing my NYC balls off ...bahahahahaha!..........Midnight Cowboy, Robert???
    Originally posted by miamibob View Post
    You mean like the saying on the guy's T-shirt - "I'm NOT gay but $20 is $20!!" Don't think old Jas is going for that stuff, though....LOL!!

Comment

Vic now I do not feel bad, my '86 Tudor is doing that and nothing I do can kell the noise, even new belt??
      Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
      Beater gunna Beat! Love it! That damn idler pulley squeak! My 90 never shut up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
        I love the tudor Mark, wow, this is the ultimate!
        wanna buy it? I need to sell it. Just drove it today in the 100 degree heat and can say for a fact the AC is awesome in that car when garaged... but not so great when the car is left sitting out in the sun for a while (typical Texas sun issues).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

How much, can you see her on the streets of NYC??
          Originally posted by sly View Post
          wanna buy it? I need to sell it. Just drove it today in the 100 degree heat and can say for a fact the AC is awesome in that car when garaged... but not so great when the car is left sitting out in the sun for a while (typical Texas sun issues).

Comment

$3500... and yes I can, though you might wanna invest in a cover for this one. Needs a little cosmetic TLC but is completely functional.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

new trans cooler mounted in the 88. Not plumbed yet, but the hard part is done.

Comment

and it's plumbed... no thanks to those trans line ends... had to cut the damn things off. leaking SOBs

good riddance to bad rubbish (top on the left, bottom on the right)

kinda hard to see, but I used the stock hole in the deflector for the line from the rad to the cooler (90 degree adapter down there). Had to poke a hole for the return line though the hose wasn't quite long enough to make all that hill.

Some leftover loom to protect the hose from the plumbers tape... and we're all done and clamped.

Comment

Did the wiring on the 88 yesterday for the trailer connection. Didn't relay it as it probably won't get used except for very small trailers with minimal lights.

pics:
                  Moved the hitch from the vic over:

wired in direct...

wires slobbered on...

individually taped:

wrapped

covered

while I was out there I removed the rust on the bump stop landing spots.

and while I was at it... used the leftover loom to clean up the wires on the vic

Comment

Whats the low down on the wiring?
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

trailer wiring. If I need to tow something, it'll have lights. If I need to tow something that requires more than just the brake lights (one left and one right) I'll build a relay box using trailer connectors and run another 2-wire connector for + and - to make it easy on myself. I may build that anyhow as I have most of the parts on hand just in case.

Comment

Yeah yeah. Trailer wiring. I guess I was digging deeper...what exactly did you tap into etc.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

driver side wires ... the brown one is parking, black is gnd, then left stop in the wires up and right stop on the horizontal run.

Comment

Post this in my RR so I can link it elsewhere.

The damage to the Jeep Liberty that hit me

The video

Redneck rigged with bailing wire (unbent hanger) and packing tape for safe night driving.

Comment

It's not one of my panthers any more... soon there will be a new thread for this car, I'm sure.

Comment

That the alley behind your house? Do you stand there after work and drink beer?
                                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                                X