Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Exhaust Video Thread (POST YOUR VIDS!!!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 LTD burnout

Just recorded today.

https://youtu.be/Iti1dEXZ4qo

Comment

Nice & smoky!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

peg leggin it all the way!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Eeek, what kind of mufflers are those douche? None? It would sound better with some on it, any really. Some folks like that kind of sound I guess but it makes me wanna gag. Too many LA lowriders I guess. I took a short vid of my setup but apparently my stupid smart phone has the speaker on the wrong side or something. As I'm doing the video, I hear my voice perfect from behind the phone but the exhaust is almost impossible to hear, very dumb. I'll try again and get it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
            Eeek, what kind of mufflers are those douche? None? It would sound better with some on it, any really. Some folks like that kind of sound I guess but it makes me wanna gag. Too many LA lowriders I guess. I took a short vid of my setup but apparently my stupid smart phone has the speaker on the wrong side or something. As I'm doing the video, I hear my voice perfect from behind the phone but the exhaust is almost impossible to hear, very dumb. I'll try again and get it up here.
            I should've included this in my original post: Ford shorty headers and dual straight pipes. I love the way it sounds when I get on it, but for around town driving it sounds like crap. If the exhaust ever needs work I'll add glass packs.

Comment

^It sounds like you don't have a crossover. Add an H-pipe like the factory system has, it'll smooth out the sound and won't be so raspy, plus it'll add some torque. I kinda like that raspy sound, if it's an old hot rod with a straight 6 or flathead V8. My Lincoln has no mufflers but doesn't pop like that, but I also still have cats on it.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                ^It sounds like you don't have a crossover. Add an H-pipe like the factory system has, it'll smooth out the sound and won't be so raspy, plus it'll add some torque. I kinda like that raspy sound, if it's an old hot rod with a straight 6 or flathead V8. My Lincoln has no mufflers but doesn't pop like that, but I also still have cats on it.
                You're right, there is not a crossover. I'll add an h-pipe at some point for sure. Thanks!

Comment

Mean Mr Mustard's exhaust vid, 50 HO, stock headers and h-pipe, Pypes Violator Kat back pun intended. https://youtu.be/mrc_w4AmD4M

Metal head, guitar player and all around nice guy!

Comment

FYI: to make video embedding work, sometimes you need to remove the S in https to be just http in the link.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Spinning tires in the rain

Got a new go pro cam today. Unfortunately it was raining but I had to take it out for a spin. Since my last vid I had a Blueprint H.O. 302 from summit racing installed, then added an h pipe and glass packs. I will post some better vids later, but this is what I got for now.

https://youtu.be/aoGS18E1cko

Comment

85 LTC, Dark Canyon Red?/ 3.55 open/ HPP Wheels/ 4 Tone Horns/ ***POTM 5/2017*** SOLD
                        06 LTC, Silver Birtch, Fully Loaded [ The Daily ] ***POTM 4/2018
                        97 Mountaineer, 5.0 H.O. , 135k, Now with functioning window

89 LTC , Lowered, Straight Piped, (SOLD) 88 LTC (SOLD) Rough and Dirty, 2000 MGM, 2002 MGM, 96 MGM, 2005 MGM LSE (SOLD)

Comment

85 LTC, Dark Canyon Red?/ 3.55 open/ HPP Wheels/ 4 Tone Horns/ ***POTM 5/2017*** SOLD

89 LTC , Lowered, Straight Piped, (SOLD) 88 LTC (SOLD) Rough and Dirty, 2000 MGM, 2002 MGM, 96 MGM, 2005 MGM LSE (SOLD)

Comment

Last edited by LSE_Dave; 05-26-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSE_Dave View Post
                              Sounds good!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X