No announcement yet.

Official SF '10 Dates: 6th-9th Aug 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can make wings! lol i make awsome wings soo what flavor and how do you liekem?
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I'm out. I've repeatedly asked for that weekend off....I'm not going to get it, due to management being too fucking chickenshit to get someone else to work those two or three days (I was looking at flying out there, I found some fairly dirt-cheap fares)....and at this point, it's the final straw.

I've worked almost every Sunday since I started here over a year ago, every weekend, without complaint....while 'select' employees who have only worked there just a little bit longer than I have, they always have every freaking weekend off.

And therefore, I've had it. I've got three interviews tomorrow for other jobs, however, all of them involve working on saturdays (no sundays), as I'm tired of being freight bitch, with the owner of the store constantly ordering 3-4 times the normal amount of freight (he gets kickbacks from the warehouse if he orders above a certain amount), and with everyone not in management having to scramble, on a daily basis, to try to find spots for the pallets and pallets of absolute shit that gets dumped off by delivery trucks....with the owner bitching if there is leftover freight on the floor after closing.

This is what got me a freaking hernia, and a right testicle that is still swollen to three times its normal size, a month after the surgery; trying to get the freight slammed out, AND run back and forth, trying to answer phones.

Fuck this, I've had enough.

However, as a swell 'consolation' prize, I was offered the chance to leave an hour early on one of those days I requested off....

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
        Anyone able to come up with a good spiel to ask my parents If I can stay for the weekend? It's going to have to be good lol.

You could tell him that the Webmaster with the Office of Administration and the Department of General Services for the Fine Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will be there

2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
          i can make wings! lol i make awsome wings soo what flavor and how do you liekem?
          Can't go wrong with Honey BBQ!

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
            Can't go wrong with Honey BBQ!
            k one order of honey bbq coming to a SF near you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
              I'm going to bring back, well, a few friends and I.... 400 Cases!
              Is that a smokey and the bandit reference? lol

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
              Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                I'm going to bring back, well, a few friends and I.... 400 Cases!
                all of this, in 28 hours

EDIT: dammit C10 beat me to it lol
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

"I forgot to tell you, I'm running blocker for 400 cases of illegal booze"
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i will be leaving j town abuout 7 in the morning, im not sure but i woul dlove to meet up some mangs to convoy down,but eh ive driven there before by myself, but it would be more fun lol ill be shootign doen the salamanca rt then 80 to 81 hope to see one of you mangs while traveling!
                    im not sure if im leaving thurs though or fri prob thurs morning i should hit bloomsburg area around 10 ish or so

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                      ... i should hit bloomsburg area around 10 ish or so
                      Stop at Quaker Steak and Lube!!!
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

tuesday is the day to go there.......all u can eat wings and a buffet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I may stop there on the way down, depending on when I am passing through.
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                          X