Comment

35 North Tremont, Tremont PA
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
        Lol. Yes wrong thread. I was thinking of the SJ meet when I posted that. I hope to attend this years SF. I plan on taking off School on Friday and Monday to experience the drag racing and the trip to the other junkyard!

Comment

Be there!

I will if you are....
          2000 Grand Marquis LS
          2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
          1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
          1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
          Mercury Owners Group member
          Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Oh boy...

Here we are 5 months away, and everyone says they're going. Then, as the time gets closer the excuses start flying.

Anyone who commits and doesn't show... is a lying sack o' shit.

I will do my damndest, as I always say. I'm going to Hershey this fall, and that will take some of my vacation time... but I'll do my best. I can always try the Frrday- Sunday thing like last year.

No, I won't be driving a panther... unless I pull some strings.

I have room for one passenger in the Dodge (two as long as one person has no legs, or is a female; only a 7 or better will do). Not much room in a regular cab with a stick and a center console. If someone wants to drive to my residence and ride with me, that will work. Last year CSJ (Nick) rode with me (I picked him up as he isn't far away)... maybe he'll do the same this year. If you are going to ride with me, you must realize my driving style is somewhat unorthodox. Do not be alarmed.

I'm just throwing this out there.

If Nick would get on the stick and finish his TC, maybe he could drive my ass out there. :banana:

Unfortunately, I sold my place to sleep, if I bring my truck!
            Last edited by P72Ford; 03-29-2010, 02:20 PM.
            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark View Post
              I will if you are....
              I will!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I really want to go.......but not sure If I will be able to make it yet or not
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

And then we can sack the people who don't show!
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Folks, SF is definately worth the drive/flight/bus ride/etc. Ask anyone!

I've hada dismal attendance record (2/5) but after this yr i'll be batting .500!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

was definitely worth the 5,000 mile round trip. wish i could go again, but its just not in the cards this year

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

i'll try... now that the beast is going to that junkyard in the sky soon, and ive got the more-reliable and more pocket-friendly p72 (the beast only got 12 mpg, the efi oughta get a lil more) and i'll be requesting the time off from work later on in the week.
                        88 CVPI - 5.0, lsc headers, punched cats, Cherry Bomb glasspacks, transgo shift kit, 3rd gen police console, 3rd gen push bar, KC Daylighters, wagon rear springs, soon to be 3.55 posi rear, all police antennas and spotlight, 216k on orignal motor, trans, and rear.
                        90 Festiva - 1.6 dohc turbo pushing 15 psi, full coil overs, 6 puck clutch. Daily whip that shits and gets. 30 mpg!

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                          If Nick would get on the stick and finish his TC, maybe he could drive my ass out there. :banana:
                          Actually, I've been working on it a bit more often lately now that I can work in a t-shirt again. I'm almost over the real bitch of the job!

...except Kurt...

I'd like to go again this year, but we'll have to see. I need to give Skippy his wine bottle back!

Comment

please help me paint my lincoln.....the primer is coming off of the roof now

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                              Actually, I've been working on it a bit more often lately now that I can work in a t-shirt again. I'm almost over the real bitch of the job!

...except Kurt...

I'd like to go again this year, but we'll have to see. I need to give Skippy his wine bottle back!
                              If you need a hand with anything on the car, just give me a ring (I think you have my number...). You aren't that far away!

I'm planning on going this year, so tagging along with me is always an option. Plus, this year the Dodge will probably be whistling... well, hopefully it will be by August. If it is, it would give me an excuise to move the speed limiter and open the Dodge up on 81. When I went out to the Quaker Steak and Lube last March, I was bumping the 106 limiter on the way back to Scott's... and that was no fun!

I'd have to be careful if I was going to race it... I wouldn't want to trash the clutch (unless I've already replaced it by then!).
                              Last edited by P72Ford; 04-08-2010, 10:01 AM.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Alright, I will probably swing down for a day. I can manage to get some time off from work this summer and it sounds like fun. Plus the motor work isn't happening this year so my car won't be tied up during the summer.
                                "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                                X