No announcement yet.

Official SF '10 Dates: 6th-9th Aug 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i can put a trac lock in, be about 150-200 labor to replace the trac lock, the carrier bearings, and the axle bearings and seals.....i'd prefer if u come early or stay late to have the work done, but if you cant will figure how to do it and have fun lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I can probably swing it early, I would like to learn how to do it though.... I would just wing it, but I don't want to grind the new gears to shit. I would rather give you my money and take some knowledge away, than have some idiot up here do it just to save money, and end up with a blown rear end.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I'd love to watch/learn about this as well.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Scottmang is the right man for the job!
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
            ehh 6 hours 41 minutes.. that is a solid shift of driving all by the lonesome. Im still not sure, I will see what I can do, but that means I need money to stay at a hotel, and a shitload of gas money.
            Only 6 hours and 41 minutes? Jon and I live in Oregon; if we were to drive out there, it would be more like three days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
              Only 6 hours and 41 minutes? Jon and I live in Oregon; if we were to drive out there, it would be more like three days.
              Well why don't you cry about it...

Saddle bags!

Its only 4 hours for me, so... nyah!

You've been saying you're going to make it for a few years now. Cut the , and make it happen, Larry.
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Well why don't you cry about it...

Saddle bags!

Its only 4 hours for me, so... nyah!

You've been saying you're going to make it for a few years now. Cut the , and make it happen, Larry.
                I'm seriously working on it. The problem is taking nine days off of work to go drive out there, which is what I prefer to do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
                  I'm seriously working on it. The problem is taking nine days off of work to go drive out there, which is what I prefer to do.
                  For this year?

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                    For this year?
                    Yes. I'm also contemplaing flying out there, and maybe renting a car.

Comment

Anyone able to come up with a good spiel to ask my parents If I can stay for the weekend? It's going to have to be good lol.
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                        Anyone able to come up with a good spiel to ask my parents If I can stay for the weekend? It's going to have to be good lol.
                        i could come get you and we could car pool if you wish , you wouldnt have to drive alone, and perhaps we could pick up the other ohio mang near you.
                        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                          i could come get you and we could car pool if you wish , you wouldnt have to drive alone, and perhaps we could pick up the other ohio mang near you.
                          it wouldn't be that that they would worry about, it would be me going to PA sleeping in someone's yard with a bunch of guys I met online lol. I'll run it past my dad this weekend when we go to goodguys this weekend, he'll be in a good mood.
                          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

bring your dad with if he's concerned with your safety

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I remember my mother raising an eyebrow the first time I told her I was going to Pennsylvania for an overnight car meet.

I simply told my mother... I'm going, and thats it. She wasn't worried anyway. My Dad doesn't care about that stuff, either.

There is cell service at Scott's... you can call your parents before bed time every night. If you don't have a cell phone, you can use mine.

Comment

Yeah, You can use my phone if you ever need too. Im not sure if I will have the money to put the rear end in... I will let scott know so we can arrange a time if I do end up with extra cash. I did get some FAFSA help for college... Finally. So we shall see what I can do. I will definitely try my hardest to make it down there. I need to get in touch with Andy and Evan though. Looking forward to it. I haven't told my mom yet. I will probably just say it is a giant ford meet to keep it simple. My parent's won't care as long as I keep in touch... I am eighteen and could pull the anxty teen "Im eighteen you cant tell me what to do.", but Im in this house through college so until I have my own place I'm not going to be a dick and do anything anybody is really uncomfortable with.
                                "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                                X