Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VicCrownVic found me some door switch panels for my 90 CV. Great communication, well packed. Great deal. Thank you !

Comment

Giraffe sold me some A/C switches and a vac. hose. All well packed. Good communication. Thanks again for another good transaction.

Comment

Sold my old 2150 Carb and some parts to Slack aka Erik. Great communication and smooth transactions!
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Not a member here but warrants a mention (I'll edit this if he is a member here), but purchased a part from traksta15 on CVN (Brad). Excellent packaging and excellent communication. Made for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

Alex.
          Last edited by GM_Guy; 04-10-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Many THANKS to "KodachromeWolf" for obtaining and shipping two red arm rests for my 83 Merc. Perfect transaction !

Comment

Big thanks to Ryan “drhill” for being quick and complete in communication and shipping. Good guy to do business with.
              '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

I sold two radios to "87GrandMarq" Great communication, smooth transaction, prompt payment. Thank you !

Comment

I'd also like to thank "drhill" for working with me. Actually drove out and picked stuff up from him. Nice guy and straight-up.

Comment

Did some business with 87GrandMarq. Great communication, no issues at all. Thanks Andrew.

Got a set of body mounts bushing spacers from JeffBoudah. Appreciate it Jeff. Everything arrived safe and sound.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks. I will say it was a pleasure and you were very generous for seperating the spacer for me. I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Many thanks to Jason (FordMan77) He spend his time and effort to obtain a aero rubber floor mat for my 96 P71.
                        His communication was excellent. Packing, shipping was great. He really was outstanding. If there are any parts you may need for your cars, let me know Jason.

Comment

Many thanks to 87GrandMarq (Andrew) . I purchased a nos turn signal lens for my 90 CV. from him. Excellent communication, great to deal with ! If you need any parts for your cars, let me know.

Comment

Many thanks to "clutch47" for an excellent transaction. He bought the 2 door window visors from me. Great communication, prompt payment, good to deal with !

Comment

Sold my 89 Colony Park to Grand1 AKA Mark. Friendliest guy you'll ever meet. Great transaction, everyone left happy- she's off to a good new home!
                              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Many thanks to WagonMan for selling me two Premium Sound door speaker grilles/covers for my 90 CV. Good price that included prompt shipping. A pleasure to work with. Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X