X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Kodachrome Wolf I now have a set of "Lincoln Logs"

Comment

TheEnglishChap took a part off my hands with prompt payment and good communication.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I want to give a grateful and special thank you to WagonMan and Sly for the parts purchased to help me with Jean.
        You fellows are a great to-go-to-guys.
        Thank you ever so much.
        "You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead"
        Stan Laurel (1890-1965)

Penelope - 1952 International L200
        Jean - 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park GS
        Lucy - 2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature

Comment

Got a smokin' deal on a Tripminder from KISHY. He tested it before sending and sent it from the U.S. instead of dealing with customs,
          (he lives in Canada). WagonMan
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Thanks to MustangEddie for the Battery hold down, and FatNasty for the 1979 Ltd clear lens. Both arrived earlier than expected.

Comment

I purchased three sets of TC armrests from 87gtVic (David). I was very impressed with the condition of the arm rests, prompt shipping and the METICUOUS packing. Great communication and prompt shippng. THANK YOU David.

Comment

Oh great. Happy to hear all is well. Again no issues with Tom (Mainmantom). Great communication. Thanks.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Another great transaction with Giraffe, A+ seller. Great communication, prompt shipping, generally goes above and beyond! Thanks again!
                  '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Originally posted by sick88tbird View Post
                    Another great transaction with Giraffe, A+ seller. Great communication, prompt shipping, generally goes above and beyond! Thanks again!
                    Glad we could do business again! Quick payment!
                    —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
                    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
                    1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
                    1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Did bussiness agian with Wagon man on some window regulator brackets. Lifesaver and prompt shipment thanks dude.

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

Thank you GRAND1! A repeat customer. Glad I could help. WagonMan
                        89 Colony Park
                        90 Colony Park

Comment

Sent an antislosh module to 87GrandMarq. All went well and the feedback I received is he now has a working fuel gauge. Glad I could help.
                          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

+1 for WagonMan again. Always good to work with.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thank you SLY! Another repeat customer. Glad I could help. WagonMan
                              89 Colony Park
                              90 Colony Park

Comment

Thanks Kishy!

The part was even better than described & received sooner than expected!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X