Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did buy a part from Mustang Eddie he was right on time and part was well packed and protected.

Comment

GMN'S Official Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

I thought I’d give a shout out to a few people I’ve bought from, sick88tbird, Mustang Eddie and 87gtVic. Thanks all of you, you were great to work with, the prices were fair and you all followed up afterwards. Thank you all!

Also a big shout out to Mainemantom for all you’ve done and thanks for hooking me up with Mark for the door panels. You both were very friendly and great to work with. Mark is a great sport for working with me on the payment even when I dragged my feet lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 87GrandMarq; 04-16-2020, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Wagonman Pete got me some junction block parts I was looking for. Thanks Pete. Fast shipping. NO BS.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

mitymerc Jim and his son Tom swung by today to pick the AOD out of my CV. Thanks Jim. Hope you can get some good use out of it. Nice talking to you again as its been a number of years.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Mustang Eddie sold me a set of 3.73 gears & a trac-lok diff. He has awesome communication skills & provided tracking within a day of me paying him.

All the best, Kyle.
            1987 slick top Wagon

Search "photobucket embed fix" to remove watermark from photos

Comment

Wagonman Pete did it again. Thanks for having what I needed!
              ~David~

Comment

Bought the trans from the Brown Blob (87gtVIC) it has a happy new home in the Blues Bison. Thanks David, good to see you too!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Great dealing with Mustang Ed. parts arrived on time. thanks
                  2000 Ford Crown Victoria
                  84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
                  85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
                  89 Lincoln town car: RIP
                  89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
                  1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
                  1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
                  2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

Comment

Originally posted by over2tonsofFun View Post
                    Great dealing with Mustang Ed. parts arrived on time. thanks
                    Pleasure doing business with you Tim ,Thanks again.

Comment

87gtVIC sold me a nice Lightning EGR spacer & other parts for my explorer build. He provided tracking within a day of me paying him and he packed it well.

Thanks David!

-Kyle.
                      1987 slick top Wagon

Search "photobucket embed fix" to remove watermark from photos

Comment

Alice87 was a pleasure to deal with. Quick payment. No issues.
                        ~David~

Comment

MustangEddie

Great guy to deal with, ships quick and even sent me something on his own dime.

Comment

Tiggie hooked me up with a rare gem. Excellent communication and packaged the item well. Much appreciated and stress free transaction.
                            ~David~

Comment

Likewise to 87gtVIC, glad you can use it.

87GrandMarq also bought an item and has been good to work with.
                              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Thanks Tiggie, you’ve been a big help. I’d definitely buy more from you in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X