This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Jonathon aka Giraffe was a great buyer. Prompt payment and good communication. Thanks Jonathon.
    Excellent doing business with you as well. Fast shipping and good OEM parts. Thanks very much.
    —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
    1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
    1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

...And another to MainemanTom, who again came through and shipped ridiculously fast. Thanks again man, you are a champion!

Comment

Thanks to knucklehead0202 for prompt payment and excellent communication. Always a pleasure.

Comment

Sent an early model steering shaft to Grand Marquis GT to mount a splined steering wheel.
          I think everyone already knows that he is a great mang. I would certainly do business with him again.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Nick aka TecNickal was a fantastic buyer. Prompt payment with good communication. Looking to see your build progress with the new part!

-David
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
              Sent an early model steering shaft to Grand Marquis GT to mount a splined steering wheel.
              I think everyone already knows that he is a great mang. I would certainly do business with him again.
              I am a total jerk, and have yet to give the glory to Vic for going out of his way, grabbing me those unicorn parts, and shipping them to me!

Thanks again mang!!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

OH yeah, I keep forgetting about this thread. "Bought" some wheels of knucklehead0202 for free, all I had to do was pay shipping. Good guy to deal with and stuff was packaged well.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Haha bump reminded me about it too. Derek, as we all know, is a great guy to buy from or sell to, and took in stride the ridiculous shipping price for my ugly old turbines. Also to P71townie for paying me before we really discussed anything, lol. What a stud!

Comment

Shout out to knucklehead0202! Headers arrived just fine on time and at a great price.
                    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Two Thumbs up for 87gtVIC. Who went above and beyond to get a package to my mailbox.

Comment

Man, have I said I'm terrible at keeping up with this thread?? Cause I am.

Anyway, I bought some 20+ Ford/Lincoln/Mercury brochures from Tiggie. Great dude to deal with and he packaged those things with surgical precision, they could've gone to Africa and back with no damage. 10/10 would buy from him again.
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

LOL Derek glad they made it safe. Derek is of course and awesome buyer as well.
                          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I would like to thank Charles (Birdofprey) for his help with sending me parts for my 90 CV. His communication was excellent. He sent me good photos as needed. Packing and shipping of parts was outstanding. A pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Bought from Scott several times always fast shipping great prices and exactly as described.
                              The same comments alloy to PETE ...WAGONMAN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA BIG PLUS TO THESE GUYS.
                              90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
                              90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
                              91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
                              70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Well, not much going on around here, and haven't been around lately. You all missed me, I know......

Anyway, bought a pair of rear shocks from Sly. Was business as usual, excellent.
                                1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Working...
                                X