Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did another deal with Jay (jaywish). Pleasure doing business with ya.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

David (87gtVIC) is an awsome seller. Sent and packed item perfectly and promptly. Also, excellent communication. Hope to do more business with you mang.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        Did another deal with Jay (jaywish). Pleasure doing business with ya.
        see post #13846

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post685987
        Last edited by 87gtVIC; 03-13-2013, 02:41 PM.
        03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
        02 SL500 Silver Arrow
        08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
        12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Julian aka marquisman picked up a tachometer from me. He paid right away and was great to talk too.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Did a deal with Grand1. Good man of his word.
            ~David~

Comment

pantera77 purchased an injector rebuild kit from me. Zach paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.
              ~David~

Comment

Bought box full of cutoffs from Slymer, now I have a tonne of cutoffs leftover (12). Put them all up in the ceiling of the car, no more annoying vibration at over 50-60, so looks like this drive back from WV is gonna be fun.
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

that should be enough to line the trunk... FYI.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sent an autolamp relay to Slymer, and like everyone else has said about him, he was great to do business with even for a n00b like myself who had never done anything like this before.
                    Just a little relay was the perfect thing to get my feet wet with as a seller.
                    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

+1 VicCrownVic
                      Item as described, shipped in a timely manner, more than reasonable price. Good man is good.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

chitownvic picked up an intake plaque from me. He had great communication and paid promptly. NO complaints here. thanks mang.
                        Last edited by 87gtVIC; 07-19-2013, 05:01 PM.
                        ~David~

Comment

Same for 87gtVIC.. Awesome packaging and awesome product.. Thanks again mang!

Comment

I bought a console from Crownvicman289. Well packed, good price, Excellent communication. Thanks !

Comment

I purchased an 86 panther dual heater pipe from Bowman85merc. Good communication and my item was packaged very well. Appreciate it Dave.
                              ~David~

Comment

Recently sold my P72 to Louis. Very pleasant transaction, kept in touch very well during the proceedings regarding delivery arrangements, etc. Thanks!!!
                                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                                X