Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to WagonMan for my steering column cover!!!
    Now my eyes won't be drawn to the scratches on mine every time I start the car.
    sigpic
    89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
    13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
    "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

+1 for 88grandmarq quick shipping and good packing.

+1 WagonMan for being epic as ever

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Did another deal with Tom BlackVic_P71. Excellent as always.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Bought a PI front sway bar and 140 speedo from Bowman85merc.

Good communication, packaged nicely and and at a great price. Thanks!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Got a spare EGR Valve from MERC91. Fast delivery and wonderful communications - STAY WELL, my friend and thanks!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Got the box of pumpkin parts from the illustrious merc91 earlier this week. Pleasure to do business with the mang.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                Got the box of pumpkin parts from the illustrious merc91 earlier this week. Pleasure to do business with the mang.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
                Andy be alright!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Ordered a jack tool kit from killgore. Great price, great communication, prompt shipping Great to do business with.
                  I really appreciated him finding less expensive shipping after the deal was done. He even sent me back the difference in shipping.

Comment

Bought four 02 sensors from miamibob. Great to do business with. Great communication, prompt shipping. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                      Bought four 02 sensors from miamibob. Great to do business with. Great communication, prompt shipping. Thanks
                      You are most welcome. Tom is a real gentleman and as far as the transaction, the old Golden Rule, as always, applies!! Thanks again, Tom and enjoy!!!

Comment

Rypow said over a month ago that he was gonna buy my Lincoln Logs, We exchanged a few messages and then he falls off the face of the earth for about 3 weeks, then messages me saying he's sorry for the "radio silence" and explains that he is going through some money issues..no problem, The logs aren't going anywhere fast. He wants to hopefully pick them up the following weekend, So I message him back suggesting we meet in Cambridge..which is more/less halfway between Brantford and Guelph and Im usually in Cambridge on the weekends anyways visiting my Mom. I haven't heard back from him since...Its not the financial problem that im annoyed by..thats unavoidable and completely understandable, we've all been there. It just annoys me that he dosen't keep in touch about the Logs...Like do you want them or not? If not then someone else can buy them or ill take them to the scrapyard in the spring.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                        1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Purchased a swaybar from Bowman85Merc, transaction was smooth and he was a very good fellow to deal with. Received the item and was satisfied none of the less.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                          The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                          It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Found a PCM from a 2000 P71 and sold it to sly, as always it was great to do businesses with such an honest mang.
                            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                              Found a PCM from a 2000 P71 and sold it to sly, as always it was great to do businesses with such an honest mang.
                              Got that PCM in a nice timely fashion. Pics ahead of shipping showed what I was getting and I got that in the box. Always nice to see before getting.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I forgot to mention that I sent a couple of tiny bolts for a TFI module to Miamibob last week. He's a good guy and maintained good communication throughout the transaction.
                                Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                                ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                                ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                                ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Working...
                                X