This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
    I forgot to mention that I sent a couple of tiny bolts for a TFI module to Miamibob last week. He's a good guy and maintained good communication throughout the transaction.
    Same in return! Vic is THE BEST - stepped up to help when he didn't have to and went out of his way to do so. Can't ask for a better person!!! Thanks...Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Bought a couple of spare tire hold downs from Blaine B. Timely shipping, great prices, good communication. What more you want?
      A+

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Bought a non leather bomb bag steering wheel from Kodachrome Wolf. Excellent transaction. Very fair price, very fast shipping. A pleasure to do business with.
        1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Sent a few cluster light filters to gadget73. He paid quick up front and the transaction went well beginning to end.
          Great mang to deal with.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Bought some Rock Auto magnets from miamibob. Another smooth, pleasant and prompt deal. Thanks Bobby !

Comment

Sold DerekTheGreat aka Derek some parts. Pleasure to deal with.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I bought some Mercury parts from 62ute in Oregon. Scott is good to deal with. Good communication, prompt. good prices.

Comment

Bought a throttle body and egr spacer off of 87gtVIC and he was kind enough to throw in some extras! Satisfied customer here. Everything was as described and looks better in person than it did in the pictures, not to mention the superb packaging job.
                  1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                  1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I just bought the 90 Colony Park from Piranah. Everything is great in this deal. He went way above and beyond to insure that our transition went smooth and perfect.

Thank you Piranah.
                    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
                    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
                    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
                    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

I just got a set of hard to find police lower control arms from mcninetyone, good seller, quick shipping
                      1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Haven't had time to post about it but recently got a stereo bezel for Bobby's '87 GM from Tom (Maine). Smooth transaction and such a GREAT person to deal with!!!

Comment

DerekTheGreat sent me some much needed A/C O-rings, on the house a little while ago. Certainly can't complain with that!
                          Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                          Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Had a smooth transaction with Anthony (87Topaz) He is a friendly person to deal with.

Comment

Bought a new header panel for the '89, plus new headlight doors and headlight buckets from pantera77. He also threw in some interior trim pieces for use of future projects. Definitely a good guy to do business with. Thanks again, mang!
                              '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                              '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                              '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

This post isn't related to anyone specifically but is an idea to consider: What do you guys think about tying buy/sell feedback to someone's profile? Might be handier than trying to dig through this thread before dealing with someone. We've got our Reputation and then we could have another bar thingy for buy/sell reputation...
                                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                                X