Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll look into possibly implementing that. I think it's an option with this newer version of the forum software. The problem will be pre-loading it with rep for all the folks this thread raves about.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Whoa! Didn't realize this was on here. Need to fire off some good karma:

Bought Lincoln Logs from mcninetyone last year (better late than never right?) and he was great to buy from.

Also, just got turbines from p71towny. Real pleasure. He even helped me when I was questioned at the border on my way back. Can't ask for more!

Kudos to all the awesome mangs and lady mangs on here. What a great community!
      ************************************************** ******************************
      1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
      1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
      http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Sent a part to Hearsesrock427, good mang to deal with.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
          Sent a part to Hearsesrock427, good mang to deal with.
          Thanks again mang. Bumper filler panel got here within the timeframe you said it would, even linked me to the tracking number. Will definitely do some more business come spring/summer!
          '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
          '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
          '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Daniel, user name dd345 picked up an item from me. Good communication and no BS. Thanks Daniel for the easy transaction.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Daniel, user name dd345 picked up an item from me. Good communication and no BS. Thanks Daniel for the easy transaction.
              Thank you David with the help with the egr spacer. Shipped in a timely manner, showed up exactly as pictured and described. Would not think twice to buy from again.

Comment

Met up with rsolis this morning to give him a voltage regulator for his instrument cluster. I gave him what was left of the cluster as well since I had no use for it.

I didn't ask anything for it but he paid me very well for something I had absolutely no use for. Great mang to do business with.
                Vic

~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"

Comment

Bought a couple of PCMs from VicCrownVic.
                  As described and in working order. Well packaged and prompt shipment. Good dealings. More than fair price. No complaints.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sweet, good to hear both are working.

As always, great doing business with sly. Good mang is good.
                    Vic

~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"

Comment

My pal David (87gtVIC) hooked me up
                      with his stock mustang shorties, bolts, and spacer for a stock dipstick. Shipping and packing were great as were the items. He even hounded me to make sure they arrived safe
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yeah, you're alright yourself. ^
                        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sure it's been said before but i'll throw it out there, WagonMan came through for me with a 140mph cluster at a very reasonable price. Shipped quick and good commo. A solid guy who has already gotten back to me about some swaybars too. Thanks again Pete.

Comment

sold a prop. valve to Dave52. Excellent buyer and great communication. Thanks Dave.
                            ~David~

Comment

This transaction had nothing to do with the forum (the GMN Facebook, but yeah), but Matt (MattsLincoln) really came through for me. Like a total dipshit I threw out my stock B/MAP sensor (early, expensive, and rare part) so he went to the yard the next morning, pulled one for me, and mailed it out ASAP.

He potentially saved my project. I am an even bigger asshole because I have been an asshole to him for years and he STILL did this for me.

So, billions of internets awarded to Matt!
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Did a transaction with Tom(GrandMarquisGT) everything went smooth, fast payment, a pleasure doing business with.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X