Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold "BigMikeIT" a steering wheel cover and a mgm brochure. Good person to deal with. Good communication, Prompt payment. Good person to deal with. Thanks Mike.

Comment

In January I sold "Pivichot" a car brochure. Good person to deal with. Thanks
      Last edited by Mainemantom; 08-06-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

In February I sold "Big T" a car brochure. Good person to deal with. Thanks

Comment

In April I sold a car brochure to "TecNickal" Smooth transaction. Thanks for your purchase !

Comment

Bought the fan shroud from sly. As per the usual, an excellent transaction.
            1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Crap forgot about this thread. Bought stuff from merc91 and Sposey7. Both great mangs to deal with, good communication, prices, etc. Thanks guys!

Comment

+1 HiFiMerc great to deal with.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                  Crap forgot about this thread..
                  This.. Bought stuff from merc91. Real easy dealin'. I fubbed up address and he even made second trip. Nice dude.
                  1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                  1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Had a pleasant transaction with "knucklehead0202" regarding CV turn signal and corner lenses.

Comment

DerekTheGreat really was great when a TC tail panel he sent me, got treated like a football by FedEx. It arrived broken in many places.
                      He did not charge me at all. THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                        DerekTheGreat really was great when a TC tail panel he sent me, got treated like a football by FedEx. It arrived broken in many places.
                        He did not charge me at all. THANK YOU.
                        That made me a saaaad panda... I thought that was UPS (UnfairPackageSmashers) thing so specifically went to FedEx LoL...
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                          That made me a saaaad panda... I thought that was UPS (UnfairPackageSmashers) thing so specifically went to FedEx LoL...
                          That's what I try to pack anything in at least 2 if not 4 inches of foam or several layers of bubble wrap. Both shippers will need to be packaged to withstand a 30 foot drop (falling off a conveyor).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                            That is what got me. It was packed very well. Foam all around. Up until a couple of months ago I had the pictures of the pieces when I got it out of the box.

Comment

Dang my lousy memory, thanks to Tom for my headlight bezel/lens as well. On a side note, USPS did a number on another package I got that was pretty well-packed. When I received it though, the cardboard was deteriorated like it had been sat in the rain for a week then dried out, and everything inside had taken a severe beating.

Comment

Jonathon aka Giraffe was a great buyer. Prompt payment and good communication. Thanks Jonathon.
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X