Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FatNasty: I enjoyed working with you i got the items and it works perfectly. Fast shipping and reasonable prices.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I purchased a couple of items from WagonMan just the other day. He shipped everything fast and the items were packed very well. This is the second time we have done business together and I am just as happy as I was last time. I would definitely do business with him again.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

LTDMan83. Got the cable quick. Thanks mang! Also:
        phayzer5
        lincolnmania
        Paul
        85CrownHPP
        85MercPark
        Heretic

...and a few others I am sure. All good mangs!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

got stuff in the mail today from 85crownhpp. quick delivery, considering i live here!
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Just got stuff from Bgoins12 the other day. Good communication and the shipping was very fast (might of had something to do with us being 2 hours away from each other, but that's not the point lol)
            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Got the stuff from Bgoins12 yesterday. got a kick out of the tractor feed paper packaging, but that's beside the point. Everything was fine. Great communication. Would definitely do business again.

Shipping was a little longer to me... but then I'm in Texas.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Bgoins12 went out of his way to get shipping quotes for me. Totally didn't have to. Great to deal with
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

got the ECM from 85crownHPP. Awesome dealing with, fair price, and everything worked. Definitely a good day for me.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

LTDMan83 (Brandon) is a good seller. Thanks mang!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

thanks to Jason (slymer) he's a great buyer quick payment and great communication.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

any way we could implement a similar trader feedback rating like they have over on the corral? it'll have it somewhere near their user title or avatar

Trader Feedback: (8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                          thanks to Jason (slymer) he's a great buyer quick payment and great communication.
                          Thanks to gabegt90 for sending the parts post haste... or is that haste post :p

Comment

Got another part from wagonman. Again no problems whatsoever.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks to Jason_GMQ91 for the Mark VI parts. Got them finally. Shipping was as expected (slow to cross the boarder), but he got the parts shipped as quick as he could. Now my grill on the Mark won't be flapping in the breeze.
                              Last edited by 87gtVIC; 10-02-2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                                Thanks to gabegt90 for the Mark VI parts. Got them finally. Shipping was as expected (slow to cross the boarder), but he got the parts shipped as quick as he could. Now my grill on the Mark won't be flapping in the breeze.
                                Are you talk about me right? Because you said gabegt90 or Jason_GMQ91?

You are great buyer and thanks for quick payment! AAA+++
                                1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                                1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                                1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                                1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Working...
                                X