This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason_GMQ91 View Post
    Are you talk about me right? Because you said gabegt90 or Jason_GMQ91?

You are great buyer and thanks for quick payment! AAA+++
    bah... yes... wrong person. looked in my PMs to try to remember who it was and picked the wrong one. I should have actually looked at the messages.

*failed*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Got the parts from Freshmeat. Great communication, but real life had to go and happen so I had to be patient. He forgot to get the stator connector off the car for the alternator and will send me that when he gets one (probably later this week) so I can "plug and play" the 3g conversion. He really goes the extra mile for you, but like anyone else, real life can interfere and you gotta realize that some time may be needed (the good communication helped with this lots). A+ for sure.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

merc91 sold me a bunch of great parts. modded HO throttle body and bored EGR, rear sway bar, and threw in 2 injectors and front sway bar bushings for free. all while his ride is giving him problems. good dealin.
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

got a big box o goodies from Monterey1962, shipped with superhuman speed and good deals on everything.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

you bought the clear lenses
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              you bought the clear lenses
              damn you pete. lol I was thinking back up set.

Dave was it you that bought the chrome bucket?
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

yeah. Gonna look good on my car!
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks to "mcninetyone", A+ guy to deal with, got my parts out quick and at a good price!
                  '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Originally posted by sick88tbird View Post
                    Thanks to "mcninetyone", A+ guy to deal with, got my parts out quick and at a good price!
                    2nd That, got a PI Speedo exactly as described. It got broken in shipping and mcninetyone is doing everything he can to help. It was packaged well, UPS just beat the living daylights out of the box and cracked the lense.
                    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

jsktcg and MrMarquis are both good buyers. Payment immediately and very nice to deal with.
                      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                        LTDMan83. Got the cable quick. Thanks mang! Also:
                        phayzer5
                        lincolnmania
                        Paul
                        85CrownHPP
                        85MercPark
                        Heretic

...and a few others I am sure. All good mangs!
                        You forgot me, you jerk.

Comment

Purchased an item from monterey1962. He shipped quickly and the item got here safely. Thanks mang. Would do business with again.
                          ~David~

Comment

Members I've done business with:

Baker
                            Peter
                            4door
                            Cheesesteakjim
                            Last edited by 79lincolnlover; 10-31-2010, 11:37 PM.
                            '79 Continental Town Car
                            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

got another package of stuff from monterey. good dealins.
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Did a deal with hemihotrod402. Everything went swell.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X