Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the 135mph MGM speedometer off of FatNasty. Would definitely do business again.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Did another deal with miamibob. Again no problems whatsoever.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

made another transaction with 87gtVIC, everything went smooth as usual
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

gadget73 and hemihotrod402 both purchased some stuff from me. No problems at all.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Bought some stuff from pete (85crownHPP). All good in da hood.
            ~David~

Comment

MMM. Clears from 85CrownHPP. Very sexy. Quick shipping, lenses are in great shape due to the awesome amount of package wrap! Thanks mang!

Comment

P72Ford

Bought a converter from Nate(P72Ford).No problems, great communication.Don't hesitate to do business with him.

Comment

Bought a pair of swaybars from Mcnineteyone a while ago. They came in immaculate condition and the rear came with the hardware I needed. well packed, cheap shipping, blah blah blah. Couldn't be happier.

Didn't buy from him, but in discussions with Mainemantom he was incredibly honest. Re-checked what he was selling for me and basically said "sorry, they're not quite as good as I thought and you may want better, thanks for looking." Would buy from him for sure based on that.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                  160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                  waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
                    Bought a converter from Nate(P72Ford).No problems, great communication.Don't hesitate to do business with him.
                    Same goes for Ed. This is my second transaction with him, and I have zero complaints.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

made another transaction with monterey1962. everything went swimmingly
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Did business with neums this past weekend and cannot thank him enough. Gave me a GREAT deal on some hard to find parts and met me reasonably close to my house on his way through town to save me a ton on shipping as well. Super nice and very intelligent guy!

Comment

Did business with Monterey1962 yet again. It's like it gets better every time! Fastest shipping I think I've ever got and he sent the entire parts assembly, not just the individual piece I needed. Absolute perfection!

Comment

monterey1962 FTW. Fast shipping and awesome prices.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                              monterey1962 FTW. Fast shipping and awesome prices.
                              once more... dun good sticker for monterey1962

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Picked up something I needed from monterey1962. FAST shipping! No problems!
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X