lets see your interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see your interiors

Since most folks on here mod the bejesus out of their cars, the interiors are likely not left off of the list. Lets see what you've got. Would be cool to have stock pictures and non-stock pictures for archival purposes...I enjoy seeing and comparing the different styling changes throughout the years
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
    sigpic

Comment

love the shifter man
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Old pics but it still looks the same, minus the air intake and fuel lines in the back seat lol. Pretty much stock I dont want anything to give hints to my go fastness. " Yea I made up a word, so what? "

old man center console with toggle for my fan, and hiding my xm

my tree farm, which is larger now but I dont have a new pic

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
        Big plans

Comment

Nice and clean. I need to vacuum her out at some point, and take care of that wire, it needs to be tucked under the carpet, runs to the sub in the trunk.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

The '89 grand marquis

the '80 lincoln

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
            351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
            duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Ahh what the hell here is a video. http://static.photobucket.com/player...r/MOV03144.flv
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_LSS View Post
                The '89 grand marquis
                I use the break in the bench seats as a cup holder too!

1986 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Colony Park
                Ford 5.0L EFI

Comment

the 87-

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                  1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
                  1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Looks like a disco.
                    1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                    sigpic

Comment

What is that yellow wire running from the drivers foot well outside.
                      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        What is that yellow wire running from the drivers foot well outside.

I have the signal wire for my tach running out there but it's behind the panels. You can see it in the door jamb but it's hidden otherwise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why these hackman short cuts? Nice grommet underneath the hood right by the drivers side hood hinge against the firewall.
                          ~David~

Comment

Teh hack from way back!
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              Why these hackman short cuts? Nice grommet underneath the hood right by the drivers side hood hinge against the firewall.

You don't see it unless you're told it's there and are looking for it. It's pretty hidden in the jamb.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X