Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here:

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/sp...n_______va.htm

and if you go to the main page, they have way too much stuff for the AOD/AODE/4R70W.
    I'm probably going to buy a 4R70W overhaul manual and try my hand at rebuilding the one i burnt up.

Good stuff though.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

c-11 is what I fashioned out of an remote control gear that I found at an RC ship for $2. Had to add a few tubes of rod to make up the rod gap so the total cost out the door for supplies was about $8. $2.50 for the epoxy to hold it together and about 10 minutes with a bench grinder.

however, I don't see the odometer/trip gear for the 88/89 MGM which is what I want now (want to stop the rattling in my speedometer and it's the mileage gears that are rattling).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Stock except for the CB radio.
        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 84GrandMarquis View Post
          Stock except for the CB radio.

Hey if you ever need another stock radio for your mercury i have one that works that i dont want.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

night pics
            Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post

Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
              Hey if you ever need another stock radio for your mercury i have one that works that i dont want.

Thanks for the offer but the radio itself is stock and does work, it just has a CB attachment.
              Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Still stock looking. My first major mod, though, wont be in the cockpit, but new dual flow-master exhausts that will have a grunt to it.

No, im not replacing my backseats (everyone tells me to)
                Attached Files
                2004 Ford Crown Victoria P71 (Frost-Bite)

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

The plastic back seat is nice.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                    The plastic back seat is nice.
                    Thanks

its nice until you drive around a corner fast...:smirk:
                    he wanted to sit back there...
                    2004 Ford Crown Victoria P71 (Frost-Bite)

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                      What are you running for a cb? I have a cobra 29 .. there pretty cool once you get them all figured out
                      79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsrule16 View Post
                        What are you running for a cb? I have a cobra 29 .. there pretty cool once you get them all figured out
                        Where did you get your cb? I really should replace mine. It's an old magnovox piece of garbage. The previous owner put it in, but it doesn't work anymore. I keep it because it works as a PA so you can yell at people outside the car to warn them to get the hell out of the way. They really should know that though because well my Grand Marquis is better than their shity toyota

sigpic

Comment

Special thanks to FatNasty for the Tripminder and the Golden steering wheel pad. I believe that pad was used on on 1979 Mercury Grand Marquis.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Matt, that horn pad is sweet!

Most recent one of mine....purpose of shot was to show the freshly sprayed door jambs.

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              Matt, that horn pad is sweet!

Most recent one of mine....purpose of shot was to show the freshly sprayed door jambs.

yeah it's way nicer than the stock 1983 pad. The gold on it stands out in red interior and it looks good.

Nice job with the pray painting of the door jams they can be a pain. If i find another one of these pads at a junkyard i will give it to you. the only problem is you will have to find another way to use your horn as mine is located on the end of my turn signal stalk.

Comment

ahh too kind Matt. If you find one you gotta keep it because you never know when someone may crack yours lol. Too much work for me to want it as well It sure is nice looking though...I never knew they were different from the rest.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X