No announcement yet.

Air injection pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet.. Exhaust is gonna look nice! New h pipe, injection tube and mid pipes!.....the rest is all old rusty stuff. lol
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ooh, good to know for whenever I go to do the new exhaust. That's separate from the pipes that go to the heads right?

Comment

yes

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

yes as far as I am aware. Look at the thing that says "air tube"

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I see this is a couple of weeks old, but for what it's worth, PCI Inc. sells all new tubes, valves, clamps, etc. for our cars. Check their web page and then check Rock Auto, as they are the supplier for Rock, but the prices do vary between the two.

Comment

Never heard of PCI. Is this the company you're thinking of? http://www.pciinc.com/

FYI, I should have a complete Thermactor system or two squirreled away here somewhere.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Thanks for the information. Luckily everything is squared away now.
                ~David~

Comment

direct link to what sleke mentioned. panther parts are a 3rd of the way down the page, 45 bucks plus shipping for both sides

http://www.pciinc.com/index.php/ford...84e691eb9090d6

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                  160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                  waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Consider me shocked and amazed that people reproduce things like air-injection pipes when no one makes direct-fit Panther weatherstripping or body panels.
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                      Consider me shocked and amazed that people reproduce things like air-injection pipes when no one makes direct-fit Panther weatherstripping or body panels.
                      probably a Cali company for that "like stock look and feel"

*checks...*

MN? wtf?

yeah... go figure.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X