No announcement yet.

Part Out / Strip Down - 1990 Colony Park Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I will take the A-pillar whenever you get ready to start tearing parts off this thing. Just shoot me a PM with a price when you get time and Ill get you your money. Drivers side just to make sure... thanks.
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Money sent on tailgate cable.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Oh, DID you have a rear sway bar?
        Interested.
        Might need window regulators, 3 windows just failed in rapid succession and am opening up the doors to see what went wrong (there's still power, not as simple as a wire).

Comment

you probably need to replace the plugs in the gear housing on the window motor (nylon plugs that fit in there... most people seem to prefer using nuts or bearings instead of the plugs... more durable and stuff).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Anyone heard from CaptianKRM? I sent some funds via paypal and haven't heard anything. I'm not saying he jumped ship, but I just want to know if anyone has heard from him. Maybe he's on vacation?

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Last contact I had with him was him telling me his paypal address, to which I sent 30 bucks. He said he was starting a new job or something somewhere on the board, so we shall see.
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Last Activity: 07-02-2010 04:23 AM

Not trying to say he took off with our money, but a few weeks to a month is a bit long

my last contact was on 06-22-2010
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                  Not trying to say he took off with our money, but a few weeks to a month is a bit long

my last contact was on 06-22-2010
                  Damn... He has parts I need.. this always happens. Guess I will look elsewhere, hopefully he gets you your shit.
                  "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                  1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Website protegegarage.com (which is his) says they are remodeling so I'm thinking he's just busy.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Yeah I'm not terribly worried. He seems like good people.
                      sigpic

Comment

:bump:...anyone heard from him yet? I tried e-mailing him to no avail.
                        Nick
                        88 Colony Park LS
                        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I think he flew the coop after I started asking him why he claimed the car to be undrivable when all it looked like it'd had was a light hit.
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Today makes exactly a month since my last communique from him. Still no fender braces in my mailbox.

Paypal dispute is open.
                            Last edited by 1990LTD; 07-22-2010, 04:43 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

sorry guys, been really overwhelmed here. no desire to cause any problems. won't divulge too much as its not interesting or important to anyone - suffice to say family problems, starting a new job, etc. has taken its toll and this totally slipped my mind in the mean time.

1990LTD, if you still want the braces i'll send them today. if not i totally understand. that goes for everyone else here.

i'm not going to list or sell anything else until i have it off the car, boxed up and ready to ship that day. if there is any other gesture of goodwill i can make, please let me know everyone.

Comment

I was more worried that something had happened to you I think, given that you sell parts elsewhere as well and don't seem likely to rip people off.

I'm glad things are okay in your camp.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X