Part Out / Strip Down - 1990 Colony Park Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
    I was more worried that something had happened to you I think, given that you sell parts elsewhere as well and don't seem likely to rip people off.

I'm glad things are okay in your camp.
    just took on too much in my life, personal and professional. today is the first day i've been able to catch up on most everything.

Comment

just so everyone can see i'm a decent guy and taking care of this, i'll publicly post tracking here;

1 of 1
      JOSH BRAKE
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      NEW WATERFORD, NOVA SCOTIA
      CANADA
      Ship Date: 07/22/10
      Value: $1.00
      Weight: 1lbs 0oz
      Items in Package: 1
      Priority Mail International

Priority Mail International® Label Number: CJ167113965US

Comment

you rock.
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Glad everything turned out ok!

Let me know when I can come up and grab that bar.

George
          1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
            Glad everything turned out ok!

Let me know when I can come up and grab that bar.

George
            i'm free all day wednesday.

Comment

I'll be at the hell hole, otherwise known as my place of employment.

How about sometime saturday, I'm going to 2 junkyards, so I'll be out and around if that works.

George
              1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Should I be expecting a tailgate cable in the mail?
                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
                  I'll be at the hell hole, otherwise known as my place of employment.

How about sometime saturday, I'm going to 2 junkyards, so I'll be out and around if that works.

George
                  If it's early in the day yes. Tiggie, your cable is going out today

Comment

got the fender braces. thanks!
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

look for the 3rd row seat

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and am also looking for the third row seats and belts. The previous owner of my country squire removed the base's of each seat for storage. The backs are still there but the base and belts are gone.

Do you still have the seats for sale?

Thank you
                      Mike J.
                      1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
                      1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
                      1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKRM View Post
                        If it's early in the day yes. Tiggie, your cable is going out today
                        Still haven't gotten it. What service did it ship by? If it shipped out two weeks ago, you might want to file a lost item claim.
                        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                          Still haven't gotten it. What service did it ship by? If it shipped out two weeks ago, you might want to file a lost item claim.
                          Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Mike J. View Post
                            Hello,

I'm new to the forum and am also looking for the third row seats and belts. The previous owner of my country squire removed the base's of each seat for storage. The backs are still there but the base and belts are gone.

Do you still have the seats for sale?

Thank you
                            Mike J.
                            I still have the seats

Comment

I am still interested in the door seals, third seat, wood trim, and a couple of pieces of chrome trim. I sent you a couple of PMs. Let me know if these are still available. I can pick them up.

Comment

Does it have retractable rear (2nd seat) shoulder/lap belts?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X